Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draken

idk if I'm biased just because I was literally circling around a lake all weekend while listening to this new record lol. But I think Urantia is fucking killer. It's really weird, the 30 sec clip was the only leak I heard and I thought it'd be like one of the ones I didn't care much for, but after hearing it proper I really really dig it .

lungdamage

Is 'Honey' Chinos word for this album ? :)

('woo' shouldn't count)

lungdamage

Probably just continuing a metaphor. To be fair.

lungdamage

I  love the whole album - but my favs are the bottom three of the guy that rated the songs on the page or two before. TLID into Radiant City and I also love Error. It's just a wicked album. Flows well. I don't skip anything. I guess I wasn't expecting this sort of album flow. I don't dislike any of it.

Do people that love SNW have trouble with some of these songs? I'm interested.. Not enough softer kind of songs or something? I like how dynamic it is.

Draken

I might be drunk on absinthe but I want all you haters to know something. I know what it's like to be disappointed by a new album but think about this: These fucking guys just made Ohms, and it has The Spell of Mathematics, Genesis, and Urantia on it... Jesus Christ is it good. The mere fact that they can still make songs like this should give you some kind of feeling. If not, I feel sorry sorry for you.  :-*

Draken

Quote from: lungdamage on Sep 28, 2020, 07:17 AM
I  love the whole album - but my favs are the bottom three of the guy that rated the songs on the page or two before. TLID into Radiant City and I also love Error. It's just a wicked album. Flows well. I don't skip anything.

Hey im that guy drunka asashit lolsz muthafucka hell e=yeass I love it ttooooooooooo deftone for ever all you fuckking hater bitchessssssss..

lungdamage

Quote from: Draken on Sep 28, 2020, 07:21 AM
I  love the whole album - but my favs are the bottom three of the guy that rated the songs on the page or two before. TLID into Radiant City and I also love Error. It's just a wicked album. Flows well. I don't skip anything.

Hey im that guy drunka asashit lolsz muthafucka hell e=yeass I love it ttooooooooooo deftone for ever all you fuckking hater bitchessssssss..

Hahaha classic. Do you need me to call an ambulance?
If not keep rockin!

Draken

Quote from: lungdamage on Sep 28, 2020, 07:23 AM

If not keep rockin!

I'm cool bro, lol. thanks. I love this album. TO EACH THEIR OWN LOVE IT! THIS IS OUR TIME!

Draken

Quote from: Draken on Sep 28, 2020, 07:24 AM

If not keep rockin!

I'm cool bro, lol. thanks. I love this album. TO EACH THEIR OWN LOVE IT! THIS IS OUR TIME!

I am drunka shit on absinthe tho  ;D

lungdamage

If not keep rockin!

:) :) Keep racking :) I agree. Albums is sick.

lungdamage

Quote from: Draken on Sep 28, 2020, 07:25 AM

If not keep rockin!

Are you out on the Absinthe making forum posts?  You need to get something into yourself to straighten you up. So you don't end up in another city when you get out of the cab home :D (jokes.) Ps - I could tell you were hammered, have a good night, stay safe you crazy mofo :)

Draken

Quote from: lungdamage on Sep 28, 2020, 07:32 AM

If not keep rockin!

Are you out on the Absinthe making forum posts?  You need to get something into yourself to straighten you up. So you don't end up in another city when you get out of the cab home :D (jokes.) Ps - I could tell you were hammered, have a good night, stay safe you crazy mofo :)

I'm cool ashit man thanks im at home my gfs asleep about to smoke and listen to this shit. Damn I'm feeling it lol. It's funny because I was supposed to take my bottle of absinthe to the lake I was circling all weekend but I forgot it. Didnt forget it tonight haha

lungdamage

Quote from: Draken on Sep 28, 2020, 07:40 AM

If not keep rockin!

I'm cool ashit man thanks im at home my gfs asleep about to smoke and listen to this shit. Damn I'm feeling it lol. It's funny because I was supposed to take my bottle of absinthe to the lake I was circling all weekend but I forgot it. Didnt forget it tonight haha

Alright that's good to hear :) Crank some Ohms and blaze with it.  :)

Shells

Quote from: lungdamage on Sep 28, 2020, 07:12 AM

('woo' shouldn't count)

It's all about the honey and LEDGES.

lungdamage

Quote from: Shells on Sep 28, 2020, 08:31 AM
Quote from: lungdamage on Sep 28, 2020, 07:12 AM

('woo' shouldn't count)

It's all about the honey and LEDGES.

:)

ChubbyChino

Shells

What the hell is going on with these preorders!?  :'(

Has anyone actually got the cassettes or tshirts or hoodies or anything yet? Anywhere in the world? Mine have been in 'Status: Packing' limbo since Friday.

I'll be crying honey tears over the ledge at the lake until it arrives.

only pieces remain

Quote from: ChubbyChino on Sep 28, 2020, 12:13 PM
Honey, lake and ledges.

don't forget writhe in a couple different tracks. And through.

only pieces remain

Quote from: Shells on Sep 28, 2020, 12:14 PM
What the hell is going on with these preorders!?  :'(

Has anyone actually got the cassettes or tshirts or hoodies or anything yet? Anywhere in the world? Mine have been in 'Status: Packing' limbo since Friday.

I'll be crying honey tears over the ledge at the lake until it arrives.

Same exact here. Just checked again this morning, still no update.

Visionz

Quote from: lungdamage on Sep 28, 2020, 08:02 AM
Quote from: Draken on Sep 28, 2020, 07:40 AM

If not keep rockin!

Alright that's good to hear :) Crank some Ohms and blaze with it.  :)

Why don't you two call each other or take it up on the bullshit thread? Sorry I had to I couldn't help myself ;D