Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mei

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"I bet you'll have trouble handling my snake, Tarzan ol' boy.

:?
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "alimei"
Quote from: "Moz La Punk"I bet you'll have trouble handling my snake, Tarzan ol' boy.

I'm. Not. Serious.

Maybe.

Mei

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"

I'm. Not. Serious.

Maybe.

For some reason that's strangely erotic..

Moz La Punk

Heh.

For some reason I always think your av is erotic.

rxqueen

Yeh, alimei's avatar rocks so bad!

Mei

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"Heh.

Good... that's what I was trying for.. Im just a sexual person.. and thanks rxqueen  :P I was thinking about changing it too.. but now I won't  8) 1000 posts.. baby baby.. uh  :D

Mazzy

Craig David + Nicky Hilton & Kimberly Stewart + Jesse McCartney + Amanda Keller + Arj Barker + Faker

Dear Rove,
What's going on? It seems like ages since I have emailed you, even though it has only been a week. I've had a long week and I think it will be really therapeutic to hate on you and your guests. So, let's not waste any time.

The funniest thing I ever saw related to Craig David was a billboard which someone had spray painted the word "sucks" after Craig David's name. It was awesome. I also saw a documentary on him on FOXTEL. That was pretty humorous as well. In the interview, Craig (I can call him Craig, because we're such good friends), Craig said that he had done a lot of introspection, reflection and just generally growing in order to release his latest album. Let's have a quick look at some of the lyrics he has written: "Cuz I'm not tryna rush you but there's one thing wrong/
Right now you got too many clothes on" from 'Take 'em off' and let's not forget from his song, 'Hypnotic' "Clocked this fly girl shakin her stuff now/
Lookin' so hot I could help but say yeah"
So, it would appear that on introspection, Craig David is a misogynist sex fiend. Awesome, Craig, thanks for coming on the show, you fucking idiot.

Oh great, Nicky Hilton and Kimberly Stewart. The only thing less sexually appealing than Paris Hilton is her half-witted sister, Nicky Hilton. So now Holeproof have signed these sluts on to sell underwear. And I think that's just great. I can't wait to have the slut-fest their going to call ad 'advertising campaign' invading my home. Why don't people realise that these girls are just bored rich-kids that AREN'T EVEN ATTRACTIVE! I'd be so ashamed to have these girls for children. But then again, if I was as rich as their parents, I'd probably snort too much cocaine to even care that I had children. I think it's funny that Kimberly Stewart's dad is like 60 and is more attractive than her. That thought will help me sleep tonight.

$50 if someone kills Jesse McCartney. I don't know what's worse, his incessant singing, or his horribly directed show 'Summerland' either way, Channel 10 is endorsing him and that makes them at fault. Why do you guys continue to put on such trashy TV? You're playing to the same ethnography that is going to go out and by holeproof underwear because "the sluts on TV do." And those kids are stupid. They're not even people. Their prepubescent-wanna-be-sluts-consumer-whores with wallets. What I wouldn't give for a public hanging.

See, here you make up for it slightly by having Amanda Keller on your show. I use to love her show Mondo Thingo. She had the most interesting stuff on that show and it was like a little J fest where lots of Triple J celebrities were on there. She's done some wicked stuff in her career and I just realised how incredibly badly I need to pee. Hold on a second. Heh, that's better. That was huge. It went for like a minute. Anyway...

Arj Barker. Arj Barker is one hell of a mother-fucking comedian. He's hilarious! I'm so disappointed that I have never seen him live. Heh, I always remember his cat 'poopy' from his cartoon that was on FOXTEL. It's really amusing how much I talk about FOXTEL. I don't even have it. One of my friends does. Anyway, I love Barker's bit about surfing, you know, "I found something which I enjoy as much as surfing." Oh, it's gold. Like most of his stuff.

Finally, you have Faker on your show. I saw them the Friday before last. They were supporting Hot Hot Heat. That was an awesome show. Actually, I got Faker's setlist. See, I like this little bit that you wrote about them, "...and tell your friends you got hurricaned by Faker before they were stars." Should these people leave out the fact that at the same time as they are watching the 'Hurricane' in your studio, 699,999 other people in Australia are watching it too? Ohh, and that a few days after that, a bunch of people in England will see it as well? I also love the way you talk about their airplay on NOVA in Sydney, Adelaide and "Brisbane soon to follow." Because it's not like Triple J have been playing them for, oh, I don't know, 5 months. When was the last time NOVA aired a half hour live set of Faker's? Man, your corporate relationship is so fucking obvious. How much are they paying you?

Hi Corinne. Hi Pete.
Sincerely, BRAD!

Ps. I just remembered that although I am now sending this to you two as well, Corinne and Pete, you don't actually know the story. Basically, I've been sending Rove hate mail for the last two and a half years. I call Monday 'Hate Mail Monday' and it's lots of fun because as you can plainly see, I hate everything. But, what's awesome is that about 10 months ago, I started to publish the email on the internet. You can see it here: http://www.livejournal.com/users/dear_rove
What can I say, everyone needs a hobby. Some people play golf, I send Rove hate mail.

manic_bastard

digging deep dig deep digging deep dig deep digging deep dig deep digging deep dig deep digging deep dig deep digging deep dig deep digging deep dig deep digging deep dig deep digging deep dig deep digging deep dig deep digging deep dig deep digging deep dig deep digging deep dig deep digging deep dig deep digging deep dig deep digging deep dig deep digging deep dig deep

feeling like more

manic_bastard

Laura. Laura. come back

alvarezbassist17

Good... that's what I was trying for.. Im just a sexual person..

virgin???

Crazylegs

ItsClassicalAnyways

the code is red

long live the code.

wharf rat

close to breaking a record at the moment

ItsClassicalAnyways

is it moz's record?

wharf rat

nah man, most people on the board record

Crazylegs

Quote from: "wharf rat"nah man, most people on the board record

Speaking of records, where the fuck have the board awards gone.

Mei

Quote from: "alvarezbassist17"

Good... that's what I was trying for.. Im just a sexual person..

virgin???

Yes I am.. but one conversation with me and you would understand.. and no I dont mean that "hey how big are you" bullshit...  :roll:  :roll: Oh yea and for real.. what happened to the board awards  :cry:

rxqueen

Now you made me curious.  :?

Mei

Quote from: "rxqueen"Now you made me curious.  :?

:P  8)