The NFL (football) thread

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 04, 2008, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northcal

Dallas Cowboys allll dayyyyy!fuck 49ers +giants+eagles+raiders

Northcal

Week 1 and this place is death,lol 8)

bright lights, big city

dude everyone on this board likes the other football.

but yeah i dig the 49ers. I'm a huge Singletary fan. That and they beat the Packers today, so that's good.

speaking of them, how about that 63 yard kick?

David Akers 63 Yard Field Goal NFL HISTORY TIED
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lithium

Texans started a little rocky, but that defense never let up. Took it 30-10 against the Dolphins.
💩

Northcal

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 10, 2012, 06:51 AM
dude everyone on this board likes the other football.

but yeah i dig the 49ers. I'm a huge Singletary fan. That and they beat the Packers today, so that's good.

speaking of them, how about that 63 yard kick?

David Akers 63 Yard Field Goal NFL HISTORY TIED
I saw the kick live I even drop the blunt on my couch cause my boy gott all crazy wit the clasic DID U SEE that! knowing damm well that i did.lol btw we will see each other in playoffs Cowboys vs 49ers

bright lights, big city

pretty much sums up the replacement refs. and it should be the play that ends the strike.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

jbmp1390

I think it's funny that now everyone acts like the old refs were so fucking great. The NFL, NBA, and MLB are all SO FUCKED UP, in SO MANY WAYS at this point that I have just stopped watching. It makes me sad to be an American. Just the complete fucking lack of sportsmanship by anyone involved. Players, owners, coaches, officials, EVERYONE. I realize it's about money and careers but everyone needs to remember that it's also just a game. A game that used to be mostly about 2 things, Respect and Sportsmanship. That's been completely lost by everyone involved at this point, especially the fans. It's really sad that something like a football game can piss everyone off this bad. I love sports too but I was watching ESPN yesterday watching a bunch of my fellow Americans bitch like teenagers about the NFL, and I feel like I had an epiphany. It's a fucking game, and if we're unhappy with the outcome, we don't have to watch it. Sports are great, but we all have way more important shit to worry about in this country right now. I just think it's dumb to let a football game ruin your life lol

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

bright lights, big city

You're absolutely right. Mistakes always happen with umps and refs. But this is just atrocious with the quality of the game being blown away and the owners and players basically not giving a damn. It's all bullshit. The safety issue, the fact that the players care. To settle this strike, each team owner needs to pony up $100,000. They each make more than that in one quarter of one game.

This needs to get settled ASAP for at least the league to show any sort of notion to its fans that they give a damn. If not, the players should boycott out of solidarity. But we all know that won't happen. I'm very close to joining you in completely giving it up. I'm close too, because the main reason I have been watching is just to make fun of the entire Bears organization.
DERP

There Will Be Blood

these refs suck, totally ruining the game ... btw jets suck too

lithium

💩

bright lights, big city

Fuhrer Goodell came on here and saw my rant. And apparently now the whole country's forgiven the league.
DERP

There Will Be Blood

Someone traded me Ryan Matthews and Doug Martin for Get this KEVIN OGLETREE LOLOLOLOL

DEFTONES x

CHICAGO BEARS. THAT IS ALL.

<3 Deftones <3

www.twitter.com/kurtiswithakay

bright lights, big city

Can't wait for tomorrow night's game. Finally get to see what the real Bears are like, now that they start playing real teams.
DERP

lithium

💩

bright lights, big city

at the bears? yeah they're just pretenders.
DERP

lithium

crazy shit indeed

I feel bad for the kid
💩

bright lights, big city

Anyone notice that FOX and CBS kind of ignored this situation. I heard a passing mention of it in the highlights on FOX, but that's it. I don't even get why they played only 24 hours after this happened.
DERP

lithium

especially since it happened in front of the coach and other personnel
💩