Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 23, 2004, 01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyNo.9

-/+ went to a rock night at a local nightclub and sat alone most of the night. Drinking cranberry and vodkas in tribute to Chi. I went alone hoping that something amazing would happen, like one of the many beautiful, lonely girls stood outside having a cigarette looking troubled  would notice me and come over and start talking or something amazing. It was a good hopeful distraction from all the other shit at least.

The only bonds I made all night were with some guy that had a white pony tattoo on his leg and a student from the Isle of Man that shovels tapir shit as part of is degree . I walked back with a homeless guy I see around sometimes that shreds the bongos. I gave him a few pounds with Chi in mind, remembering that clip from S/T where Chi gives some guy $20. I knew the guy was just going my way to buy some heroin. Not really sure how I feel tonight to be honest. Guess I'm going to drink more vodka and listen to Hum.

devilinside

- the shit goin down in Boston...the world has gone mad.

BillyNo.9

- I really do just want to die. Living in such a hopeless life is fucking agony every day.

luisch

+ The Cure live. Amazing set.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

digital bath

+ 17th june: got my long awaited date for my tattoo
+ 18th june: Limp Bizkit concert
+ 19th june: Korn concert

was a great fan back in the days, "significant other" + "issues" blowed my mind away, never saw them live so it's cool to have the chance to see my old "heroes".
But...

- ...have to work on these days :/

BillyNo.9

- Everything seems to enrage me. Customers at work, random girls in clubs acting like bitches to their male friends and disgustingly blatant/despicable adverts on Spotify when I'm just trying to pretend I'm someone else by listening to A Tribe Called Quest.

DeftonesNZ

Don't know what to say man that's just a part of life it happens to everyone at some point, eventually you learn it's a waste of time focusing on the stuff that annoys you because it changes nothing and you end up being a negative dick head who no one wants to be around. I used be like this but then I just put stuff in perspective and realised I was being childish, even though it feels like it will last forever it won't.

black coffee

+ took a holiday for the rest of the week
+ seeing Meshuggah Friday and Saturday

digital bath

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Apr 24, 2013, 05:45 AM
- Everything seems to enrage me. Customers at work, random girls in clubs acting like bitches to their male friends and disgustingly blatant/despicable adverts on Spotify when I'm just trying to pretend I'm someone else by listening to A Tribe Called Quest.
Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Apr 24, 2013, 06:03 AM
Don't know what to say man that's just a part of life it happens to everyone at some point, eventually you learn it's a waste of time focusing on the stuff that annoys you because it changes nothing and you end up being a negative dick head who no one wants to be around. I used be like this but then I just put stuff in perspective and realised I was being childish, even though it feels like it will last forever it won't.

Thats right. Think positive.
Just try to be better than the people and things who upset you, without judging them too much.
Everyone can decide what and how he does it.
Do your own thing, as best as you can, with a clear conscience and a full heart, and nothing can harm you.
You just have to show what you are, and someday you'll find people who are like you.

To quote Immortal Technique:  "I'd rather be proud of what I am, rather than desperately trying to be something I'm really not, just to fit in."

DaniknifeParty Ænema

+++ living in a new country again
+ know thyself
--- Chi
- everything is a remix

He had a lot to say...
He had a lot of nothing to say.

endstand

+ finally began to write my work about book reviews as a part of book marketing
hello memory lover, you are mine

RoyalDeftonicBoy

- CorelDraw 5 stopped working because they noticed it was a cracked software
+ Sticking it up way up the ass to Corel by downloading Coreldraw 6 and working perfectly without having to pay $300 plus to buy it
+ Digging How to Destroy Angels
+ Helping my dad on his architecture projects and getting some extra cash out of it
+ Too many cooking shows to watch with my lovely GF
+ Still cant believe my Spurs beat the Lakers so badly the last 2 games LOL

chick de la lynch

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on May 03, 2013, 10:07 AM
+ Still cant believe my Spurs beat the Lakers so badly the last 2 games LOL

I love that, too and I'm an L.A native!

I get a lot of shit for being a Spurs fan here, so it's nice when the Lakers get their asses' whooped. :)

honeybeewu

+ It's Friday
+ Got a 10k Raise today
+ In an hour my company is hosting cinco de mayo all you can drink margaritas
+ My boyfriend is hot

8)

devilinside

- weird dreams about people you miss
+ 32 days till I leave for Europe
+ Beastie Boys alllll day today
- One year since MCA passed...my childhood died a little that day

lostpilot

- another kidney stone. duuuuuuuude, what the hell - am I 25 or 55 years old to have this disease.
+ accidental day off due to a nine-out-of-ten pain and not being really able to walk or work anyway

devilinside

Quote from: lostpilot on May 05, 2013, 04:53 PM
- another kidney stone. duuuuuuuude, what the hell - am I 25 or 55 years old to have this disease.

Age has nothing to do with kidney stones. I had them the FIRST time when I was 18. Mine was caused from drinking too much unsweet tea and eating lots of tomatoes. Go figure. Do you have a disease that's causing you to have them alot?

BillyNo.9

- Ex got rushed into hospital a few days ago with a suspected blood clot of the brain, she didn't even bother to let me know and she has a new visitor who goes to comfort her now when she gets hospitalized.

lostpilot

Quote from: devilinside on May 05, 2013, 11:04 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on May 05, 2013, 04:53 PM

Age has nothing to do with kidney stones. I had them the FIRST time when I was 18. Mine was caused from drinking too much unsweet tea and eating lots of tomatoes. Go figure. Do you have a disease that's causing you to have them alot?

I am not sure, because I still failed to catch a stone to examine it properly. And last time I had an episode was 6 months ago and was it baaaaaaaad, baby, was it bad. So I don't know, I am in day two of this stone and so far so good, meds are working, worst case scenario - a trip to the hospital to take care of it. The whole  thing might be happening because of my diet - salty foods, mineral water, etc. But I still need to catch the little mother fucker to be sure!

Crazylegs

Never had kidney stones, but they sure sound like a bitch. Is the treatment in the hospital anything like the treatment in Deadwood i wonder?