Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

SHUCK SHUCK SHUCK SHUCK!

Quote from: Martin on Apr 15, 2015, 08:26 AM
Damn.
On Thursday last week, I've spend exactly a decade on this board...wow...

Noob

blixa

i think i've been on this board since 2003 and everyone used to tease me about being a hippie.

Crazylegs

I seem to remember you sporting a healthy amount of body hair, which may have something to do with that.

blixa

haha i still don't shave my legs.

Vesanic

Don't you? I thought you were shaved on those pictures.

blixa

my leg hair is really sparse. i haven't waxed my legs in months. no one i've been with has cared about hair on my legs. i take care of my skin though. i moisturise everyday and i exfoliate as well. i have the softest butt you will ever touch.

Vesanic

Not sure about that but I'll let you know.

blixa

i haven't had a cigarette all day.

bright lights, big city

keep it going duuuuude!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i had one before bed haha sat on the edge of my window and lit one up and it was fucking freezing outside too.

N0S3BLEED976

What's up with all those spam threads? Is there anyone left who can take care of that?

tarkil

Yeah............ Mods, where are you !??!???

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theis

Cleaned up!

EDIT: Spammers keep signing up. I've banned around 30 already and deleted twice as many spam threads. Don't really know what to do. Can someone get a hold of Nuno so he can take care of it in some other way?

Crazylegs

send him a pm, he's usually pretty quick to respond. I'll keep deleting threads as they pop up, but this is quite the onslaught. All different user profiles too.

bright lights, big city

thanks for taking care of business fellas
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

tarkil

Indeed, cheers  !!!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

N0S3BLEED976

Freedomsoldier17

Penicks

a bit late, but still, happy nine eleven one and all!

thewanderer

Quote from: Penicks on Sep 12, 2015, 10:49 AM
a bit late, but still, happy nine eleven one and all!

Aww shit, if only it had been Hulkzilla attacking the trade centers. 9/11 would have become a national holiday. They should have used the N.W.O. Hulk with the press on beard though.

Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........