Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

i like your jumper.

lostpilot

well, it's actually just a simple brown sweater. that's what I wear mostly. I guess you're confusing my scarf for some part of a jumper, aren't you?

blixa

i meant your simple brown jumper. i have a really nice yellow reindeer brooch that would look great with it.

lostpilot

well, this means now I have to pack my jumper (which is a sweater) and mail it to you.

shine down unshy

Darius, looking cool as always.

bright lights, big city

yeah man he's totally stylin'. i'm jealous.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

oh come on. I'm just a regularly dressed guy.
though your comments are flattering, lol

blixa

Quote from: lostpilot on Mar 21, 2010, 03:08 PM
well, this means now I have to pack my jumper (which is a sweater) and mail it to you.

what are your measurements? i'm kind of flat chested. i think it'll work.

lostpilot

I'm flat chested as well, lol.
generally my size is S, at times medium.. I have a weird body anyway. It's like slighty underdeveloped or something.
and my height is about 180cm (go convert those into your lame feet and inches, biatches)

I'm pretty sure if any of you met me in real life you'd definitely say I'm less than 20 years old. And, well, I'm 22 in a couple of months. And I'm kinda shitting my pants that I'm never going to look "old enough" and "ripe", and that I'll just go straight to balding with skin that looks like an abused sausage.

blixa

you don't look under developed to me. you look your age.

i usually wear xs and s in male sizes. i love men's clothes. and i am 160cm tall. you're a fucking giant.

lostpilot

ha, yeah, my girlfriend is 158cm tall, I usually have to lean over to kiss or hug her, lol

Penicks

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lostpilot

I noticed that one's his favorite facial expression..

Penicks

lostpilot

oh yeah, and that one too.

Penicks

It's actually the same expression but perspective is a powerful thing.

Nailec

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Somewhere I don't give two shits about?