Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Entertain Me: Promote This Movie

Started by bloody_liver, Apr 07, 2006, 05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drop-Dead

they asked me to took it down. I wont jeopardize the website because of that. They were cool though.

Hidalgo

they sound like complete dickholes. "eww take it fucking down or else!!" "we don't have to release a deftones dvd, that might actually help the band, & make us money! fucking eww"

whiney little bitches. like that being on the site hurts anything, at all

Drop-Dead

DefUnNorma428

Quote from: Drop-Dead on Apr 13, 2006, 01:52 PM
they asked me to took it down. I wont jeopardize the website because of that. They were cool though.

what did they ask u to take down...the topic or the trailer?

Drop-Dead

DefUnNorma428

did they give a reason why?...

Drop-Dead

nop. they just asked me to do it. I've talked with some people behind that and it seems that the old people working for Maverick/Warner, not longer work there, and the new people on Maverick/Warner are more open minded. So you'll never know ;)

deftonekid

stupid fuckers, take down... my balls

Quote from: Drop-Dead on Apr 13, 2006, 02:41 PM
I'm a pussy. I know
no u dont

deftoolsys07

nuno, don't give into peer pressure! haha jk man... well whatever maybe if they see that we listen to them or whatever they might decide to release it sometime.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

DefUnNorma428

its just like when u get arrested...be completely cool to the cops and be so nice so they make it easier for u in court....be nice to maverick...and they will be nice to us...but we still have to get our point accross

deftonekid

Far away

Quote from: DefUnNorma428 on Apr 14, 2006, 07:28 AM
its just like when u get arrested...be completely cool to the cops and be so nice so they make it easier for u in court....be nice to maverick...and they will be nice to us...but we still have to get our point accross

Do you already get arrested?! :)

deftoolsys07

Quoteits just like when u get arrested...be completely cool to the cops and be so nice so they make it easier for u in court....be nice to maverick...and they will be nice to us...but we still have to get our point accross

i don't mean to brag lol, i got arrested for a dwi, and while i was kinda half drunk i guess (getting arrested kind of killed the high lol) i just fuckin cussed out the whole police department where i live, i had this one cop that kept like gettin up in my face like screamin at me and shit and i just kept laughin at him, tellin him to fuck off and "fuck all you pigs" and all that shit, later that night my mom called the cops, and SIX cops came for ME (1 person) so i you know fucked with them again cuz they were pissin me off and they arrested me the second time for literally doing NOTHING, i was standing in my back yard haha (they didnt even read me my rights, and threw me up against my fence and shit) and when i got to court, they didn't mention shit about it...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

DefUnNorma428

ive only been arrested once but it was for paraphenalia (a bowl) and possesion which was actually rez in the bowl...and its not like its uncommon for a minor to get arrested....i was 17 at the time but now im 19...but if ur nice to the cops and admit ur wrong and dont be a prick...they will make it easier...i was super nice to the guy that arrested me and he let me off with if u dont get arrested for 6 months then we take this out of ur record...so the moral of this story is if anyone contacts maverick...dont be an asshole...be like nice and respectful, and talk like an adult

thirty nights of violence

Far away

Quote from: DefUnNorma428 on Apr 14, 2006, 07:37 PM
ive only been arrested once but it was for paraphenalia (a bowl) and possesion which was actually rez in the bowl...and its not like its uncommon for a minor to get arrested....i was 17 at the time but now im 19...but if ur nice to the cops and admit ur wrong and dont be a prick...they will make it easier...i was super nice to the guy that arrested me and he let me off with if u dont get arrested for 6 months then we take this out of ur record...so the moral of this story is if anyone contacts maverick...dont be an asshole...be like nice and respectful, and talk like an adult

You dirty little boy!
Haha, jk! 8)

DefUnNorma428

just received another email...and while im not going to quote it in the extremely near future someone at maverick will see the petition...hopefully that will spark a meeting i mean with 1000+ sigs in like a week thats pretty fuckin good

in other words...keep the faith guys its looking good

Deftones-argentina

webmaster@maverick.com

If anyone wants to email the link of the petition...

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: DefUnNorma428 on Apr 14, 2006, 10:29 PMin the extremely near future someone at maverick will see the petition...

No need for us to email the petition.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

stoneFeD