Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Entertain Me: Promote This Movie

Started by bloody_liver, Apr 07, 2006, 02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knifeprty954

stuff before shows like conan o brien and full songs. songs that really stand out. in quality and everything

fireflyry

Quote from: lithium royalty on Apr 08, 2006, 04:01 AM
someone make a linked banner for myspace accounts and for other forums, and for signatures

Here's a real quick mock up I made:

I realise it's a bit rough but I'm off home in ten minutes so any suggestions (especially on the actual text as I'm no good at that type of thing) would be greatly appreciated and I'll work on it tommorow.

Peace.

:)

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

deftoolsys07

for some reason fireflyry, i'd expect you to have a better .gif than that haha... jk it's tight, i'm gonna put that on my myspace
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

fireflyry

Yeah I know but I'm tired and have just worked an 11 hour day hence my motivation levels are rather non-existant.I also had to go and zzzzzz...zzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzz...zz

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

deftoolsys07

oh no dude it's cool. i was just sayin, since you're known across the whole world (or deftonesworld at least) for those gifs haha

edit: i just had an idea, get a deftones vid, make a little gif clip of that, then add text maybe fade in or something over it, and like just switch clips and shit or something
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Oldnewtype

Quote from: fireflyry on Apr 09, 2006, 09:47 AM

hahah damn if i was maverick that wouldnt coerse me into putting it out in the slightest.

sickened

Conan O'Brien? When did they do the Conan O'Brien show?!

iceache

when Back to School was a single ..

sickened

Damn.  It would have been so delicious to see that show.

DefUnNorma428

i would honestly only want a few like litterally 3 live videos of RARE songs like teenager...and the rest tour bus stuff and interviews and personal shit

sickened

Quote from: DefUnNorma428 on Apr 09, 2006, 06:11 PM
i would honestly only want a few like litterally 3 live videos of RARE songs like teenager...and the rest tour bus stuff and interviews and personal shit
That's just what I was thinking. And I want to see NO fan footage.

DFTNSHXGRM

yea.. i agree. no fan footage.. thats just stupid and wasting good time on a 90min. fil. I think what they should do is make it mostly interviews and footage of them chillin before the concert, then show about 4 or 5 songs live.. then more chillin stuff after the show. ive seen them play songs before.. i wanna see some stuff backstage and footage of them hanging out and stuff. that'd be good.

skinnypuppy

I'm telling you, they need to release a 2 dvd 1 cd set. first dvd is live footage (roxy show, and something from 04) and the second dvd is rare videos, tour footage, etc etc. the cd would be bsides and rarities part 2 with actually rare stuff.

Assassin

Quote from: skinnypuppy on Apr 09, 2006, 06:48 PM
the cd would be bsides and rarities part 2 with actually rare stuff.

Haha.

DefUnNorma428

fan footage for the most part is gay...but seeing them chilling with fans and actually being normal people with other normal people would be ok i guess....i just dont wanna see retards giving devil horns and saying deftones rule for an hour and a half

lithium royalty

Quote from: fireflyry on Apr 09, 2006, 09:47 AM
Quote from: lithium royalty on Apr 08, 2006, 04:01 AM
someone make a linked banner for myspace accounts and for other forums, and for signatures

thats badass ry.. although its "Entertain Me: A Film About Deftones"
other than that it's pretty sweet. make a few more for variety, and post the codes dude.

Here's a real quick mock up I made:

I realise it's a bit rough but I'm off home in ten minutes so any suggestions (especially on the actual text as I'm no good at that type of thing) would be greatly appreciated and I'll work on it tommorow.

Peace.

:)

it's badass although its 'entertain me: a film about deftones" other than that its pretty cool.. make a few more for variety and post the codes :)

knifeprty954

Quote from: sickened on Apr 09, 2006, 05:02 PM
Conan O'Brien? When did they do the Conan O'Brien show?!

Quote from: iceache on Apr 09, 2006, 05:17 PM
when Back to School was a single ..

they also played be quite and drive on conan o brien

DefUnNorma428

to be honest i dont kno if it would be good to put any live videos on there...unless they are like their first show...or waldrock VIDEO because u can, and most of us, have enough bootlegs of deftones that weve seen every song they have live...so it would be a waste to put it in a movie about the band itself...i think it should be just interviews...and personal shit

skinnypuppy

they should just make a dvd like weezer's video capture device; that dvd is like an orgasm to any weezer fan.

DeftonesATF27

It'd be cool if they just whipped up some of the bootlegs they already have to dvd quality and sound, and fuck putting it in the mainstream keep it on the streets just make the bootlegs we already have better and that be cool.