Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NFL (football) thread

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 04, 2008, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elite54

Fuck winning? He's fucking up Marino and "all the greats"? What the fuck are you talking about? I don't even like Dan Marino, but that comment is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

bright lights, big city

Isn't the reason to enjoy to sports is because you want to win? But my point is, when a QB is 20-22 as of right now for his career record, you don't have the right to be a cocky prick.

Laces out, Cam.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Hank

I think these upcoming weeks(leading into the playoffs) will probably have the most violent display of hits we have seen in a while.
They want to make this game so safe but are making it even more violent in the process. A shitload of rule changes will have to take place come next season ( except the ones protecting star players/QB's).

Just make these dudes sign a waiver or something already...all that shit with the Pats and Panthers game a couple days ago was utter bullshit also..It was dead once it was intercepted .fuck who got held or whatever...

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: elite54 on Nov 20, 2013, 03:39 AM
Fuck winning? He's fucking up Marino and "all the greats"? What the fuck are you talking about? I don't even like Dan Marino, but that comment is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

he's absolutely slaughtering they're stats. albeit part of that is the new rules which are geared towards quarterback domination. nevertheless he's so much better than them, what's so absurd about that?

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 20, 2013, 06:18 AM
Isn't the reason to enjoy to sports is because you want to win? But my point is, when a QB is 20-22 as of right now for his career record, you don't have the right to be a cocky prick.

Laces out, Cam.

No that's the wrong thing to enjoy sports "because you want to win." at the end of the year, isn't it only one team that wins anyway? can't a 9-7 giants still win the super (2012?), yes, any given sunday.

is that his record 20-22? yeah, they're record as a team for he came was like 20-40. and this year he's 7-3, so back up.

also dan marino and all those fags got to sit in the pocket for 17 seasons and rack up stats, getting no super bowls or anything in the process, so why can't he, especially when he's doing even better?
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

bright lights, big city

the whole thing is absurd because he's only in his 3rd season. No one slaughters anyone's stats that early in a career (or 10 games into one season). And yeah ok, take away that 7-3 record this season, and you can see how much shittier that team was in 2011 and 2012.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 21, 2013, 12:31 AM
the whole thing is absurd because he's only in his 3rd season. No one slaughters anyone's stats that early in a career (or 10 games into one season). And yeah ok, take away that 7-3 record this season, and you can see how much shittier that team was in 2011 and 2012.

he's averaging 4,000 passing yards and 700 rushing yards a season.

you lose.

bright lights, big city

Yup, you win, he's better than Favre, Elway, and Montana. Also having a better season than Manning who's got 34 TD's and 6 INT's. Sorry mang.
DERP

SwerveCityUSA

for what? I'm the winner.

bright lights, big city

Can you comprehend English? I said "you win...sorry mang". For fuck's sake that means you get the W over me, something I thought apparently didn't matter for Cam Newton to be the best, but does for you.
DERP

SwerveCityUSA

ill play you 16 times and if I get 10 wins, you have to retire from this board.

1-0.

bright lights, big city

Deal. Are you sure you're not rocknfrost?
DERP

elite54

I think people that say "one of my favorite teams" infering that they like multiple teams, can't win anything.

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 23, 2013, 04:41 PM
Deal. Are you sure you're not rocknfrost?

I'm sure

Quote from: elite54 on Nov 23, 2013, 05:26 PM
I think people that say "one of my favorite teams" infering that they like multiple teams, can't win anything.

when a team like the giants goes 9-7 and wins the super bowl, what does winning matter? when a team like the 7-9 broncos win the division and go to the playoffs, is losing the new winning?

enough with winning, it's over rated. I thought you guys were punk rockers anyway? where is the DIY spirit?

Eros TBA

Who's got it better then us? Nobody 'Red and Gold' Go San Fran!

SwerveCityUSA

ya I love frisco, I hope they win tomorrow, I like seattle to though. new Orleans for the super bowl still though. I love cam and the panthers too though, but they got 2 losses against the saints coming, rightfully so, they're just an 11-5 team anyway.

Dallas gonna win on primetime, watch for that.

elite54

I kinda like SF, but I like Arizona too, and Seattle is good and the Rams are good. I also like the Saints, Panthers, Falcons, and TB . Dallas is a good team, I like them, NYG, the Eagles, and Redskins too. But, you gotta hand it to the Patriots, Jets, Dolphins and Bills. ETC.

Eros TBA

I've been a 49ers fan my entire life, finally built up a great team again, like they had when I was a little kid in the early 90's. Amazing to watch them kill teams again. Big game today against Seattle.

SwerveCityUSA

there a good team, not '94 style.

Hank

that's for sure
if they actually win it this year it wouldn't be bought

kurtone

Anddddddd once again Dallas gets hammered on prime time.