Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NFL (football) thread

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 04, 2008, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

illthrowROCKS@U

All about the Redskins baby!  We're making a playoff run after starting 3-6!
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

deftones86

bright lights, big city

Amazing that we got at least 3 rookie QBs playing some stellar football. And if it wasn't for Peyton, RG3 probably would be up for MVP if Washington indeed makes the playoffs.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftones86

it is pretty amazing it seems like college QB's just get it earlier than in the past. but RG3 is going to be the best of them i think. and im a Cowboys fan. we've got to see him twice a year for a long time.

illthrowROCKS@U

It's not just RG3 guys, if it weren't for the Rookie QBs this season Alfred Morris would be next in line for Rookie of the Year!
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
3/8/13 - House of Blues
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
5/17/22 - The Anthem

illthrowROCKS@U

Bengals
              >   Bengals
Texans                        >   Broncos
                   Broncos
Colts                                                >   Broncos
              >   Ravens
Ravens                        >   Patriots
                   Patriots

>   Broncos

Vikings
              >   Packers
Packers                       >   49ers
                   49ers
Seahawks                                         >   49ers
              >   Redskins
Redskins                     >   Redskins
                   Falcons

I'm callin it!
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
3/8/13 - House of Blues
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
5/17/22 - The Anthem

deftones86

Broncos will win it all. But they beat the redskins in the super bowl

bright lights, big city

New year, new Bears coach. Yayyyy!!!!!

And I'm hoping for a Luck-RG3 Super Bowl.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftones86

I think Lovie was a good coach that just ccouldnt get it done. I heard the bears are looking at the Cowboys Special teams coordinator for HC. And that would be an awesome super bowl but the Broncos are going to be difficult to beat so will the Patriots.

bright lights, big city

The Broncos OC is a top choice supposedly. He seems legit. Don't really know who I'd want honestly. I hate Gruden, Cowher's been out for too long, and Reid... I probably wouldn't mind. Part of me hopes the Oregon coach or Notre Dame coach gets a shot here, but I'll support the coach.

New coach just brings hope, and that might put a 10-win team over the top next year. Plus the only person in the Bears management I like now is the new GM, so I got faith in him.
DERP

deftones86

Well Reids going to the cheifs i guess having the first pick in this draft got him excited. Really I think the Bears should look at Norv turnner maybe not as HC but as a OC he could work wonders with that offensive group

bright lights, big city

DERP

Northcal

Im a dallas fan and I hate the 49winers.I  want ATL to win it all 8)

DeftonesNZ

Haha just found this doing some research for a assignment, I knew it stopped lots but that's ridiculous

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: Northcal on Jan 06, 2013, 01:29 PM

those are my 2 favorite teams.

Dallas will win the super bowl this year. remember this post.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

kurtone

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on Aug 01, 2013, 10:29 AM

I'm a Dallas fan...but not happening.

bright lights, big city

you guys should check out Deadspin's Why Your Team Sucks on-going series. Great, hilarious stuff, new team added daily. http://deadspin.com/tag/why-your-team-sucks-2013
DERP

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: kurtone on Aug 01, 2013, 10:35 AM
Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on Aug 01, 2013, 10:29 AM

I'm a Dallas fan...but not happening.

That's cool man, but don't side with popular opinions, they're all assholes, everyone has them...

but check this out, 2 years ago the shitty giants which beat dallas out of the playoffs by a field goal won the super bowl at 9-7 and guess what? they had to play san Francisco at they're homefield to get into the superbowl. dallas earlier that year beat the 49ers at they're ball park when tony injured his ribs. so not only were dallas a field goal out of the playoffs but from a trophy in all reality.

plus this year there is absolutely no question they will win the east. with all due respect I think they will go 12-4 and lose to Atlanta at the conference game and set it up for next year.

....then again hell we'll take our 6th super bowl ring now!

kurtone

Not siding with popular opinion, basing it on that I've watched Dallas shit the bed every season.  They had 6 takeaways and barely beat a mediocre Giants team. The offensive line is going to get Romo crippled.

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: kurtone on Sep 12, 2013, 06:02 AM
Not siding with popular opinion, basing it on that I've watched Dallas shit the bed every season.  They had 6 takeaways and barely beat a mediocre Giants team. The offensive line is going to get Romo crippled.

Giants are always good especially on offense, they always have big plays with nicks and cruz. luckily those takeaways won the game. this defense is what they've needed these past 2 years. plus they lead the game the entire game, last year they were behind every single game. let's just watch them rack up the wins however they may, shall we?

it will be a good season.