Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NFL (football) thread

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 04, 2008, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

It's also December, the time of year for the annual Cowboys chokejob.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

kurtone

Nothing like making a backup qb look like an elite!

SwerveCityUSA

ain't nothin on me, I knew they'd lose this one. 10-6 wins the east.

they'll beat the packers at home, Washington on the road and the upstart eagles back at home.

mark my words, remember this, copy and paste it.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

kurtone

Didn't you say Dallas was gonna win in prime time? What happened to 12-6 and Super Bowl? You need to quit drinking the jerry kool aid man. That defense is gonna make Flynn look like Rodgers

bright lights, big city

Quote from: elite54 on Dec 08, 2013, 10:32 AM
I kinda like SF, but I like Arizona too, and Seattle is good and the Rams are good. I also like the Saints, Panthers, Falcons, and TB . Dallas is a good team, I like them, NYG, the Eagles, and Redskins too. But, you gotta hand it to the Patriots, Jets, Dolphins and Bills. ETC.
How the hell did I miss this comment. This is absolutely amazing. A+ work, sir.

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on Dec 08, 2013, 06:39 AM
Dallas gonna win on primetime, watch for that.
You lose, I win. 1-1.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: kurtone on Dec 13, 2013, 02:19 AM
Didn't you say Dallas was gonna win in prime time? What happened to 12-6 and Super Bowl? You need to quit drinking the jerry kool aid man. That defense is gonna make Flynn look like Rodgers

I said new Orleans gonna win the super bowl.
12-6 as in they will make it to the conference and play new Orleans and lose.
and yeah the defense is the worst in history of the nfl. they've let up the most points, passing and rushing yards.

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 13, 2013, 03:05 AM

I kinda like SF, but I like Arizona too, and Seattle is good and the Rams are good. I also like the Saints, Panthers, Falcons, and TB . Dallas is a good team, I like them, NYG, the Eagles, and Redskins too. But, you gotta hand it to the Patriots, Jets, Dolphins and Bills. ETC.

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on Dec 08, 2013, 06:39 AM
Dallas gonna win on primetime, watch for that.
You lose, I win. 1-1.

it seems the table has turned.

kurtone

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on Aug 01, 2013, 10:29 AM
Quote from: Northcal on Jan 06, 2013, 01:29 PM
Im a dallas fan and I hate the 49winers.I  want ATL to win it all 8)

those are my 2 favorite teams.

Dallas will win the super bowl this year. remember this post.

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: kurtone on Dec 13, 2013, 04:26 AM
Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on Aug 01, 2013, 10:29 AM
Quote from: Northcal on Jan 06, 2013, 01:29 PM
Im a dallas fan and I hate the 49winers.I  want ATL to win it all 8)

those are my 2 favorite teams.

Dallas will win the super bowl this year. remember this post.

that was in august man. It's funny you dig back for posts, I'm sure there is something along the lines where I said they wouldn't win the super bowl this year and new Orleans would. dig for that.

elite54

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 13, 2013, 03:05 AM

I was hoping someone would recognize what I did here haha. I almost went off on all 32 teams, but that would have taken awhile.

kurtone

After they started sucking you started changing your tune. All I had to do was go two pages back since there's not a lot of nfl chatter on this board. I'm surprised you aren't all over the Seahawks or Denver's junk either

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: kurtone on Dec 13, 2013, 05:51 AM
After they started sucking you started changing your tune. All I had to do was go two pages back since there's not a lot of nfl chatter on this board. I'm surprised you aren't all over the Seahawks or Denver's junk either

eat a dick.

they don't suck, le the season start before you hold people to their comments. naw I think Denver will make the super bowl, seattle could, I hope not. saints all the way.

kurtone

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: kurtone on Dec 16, 2013, 04:24 AM
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!

still going to win the east.

but your gonna put your money of "them eagles" right?

bright lights, big city

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 10, 2013, 06:45 AM
It's also December, the time of year for the annual Cowboys chokejob.
DERP

SwerveCityUSA

kurtone

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on Dec 16, 2013, 05:49 AM
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!

IF and this is a giant IF, Dallas doesn't get shredded by Kirk Cousins next week it'll come down to the win or get in game, which everybody knows is Dallas' bane. The eagles are playing really well, and we all know how Dallas and Tony Romo play in the win or go home games.  This team can always find a way to lose.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on Dec 16, 2013, 07:25 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 16, 2013, 06:10 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 10, 2013, 06:45 AM
it's December when yours truly, bright city, big lights annually chokes on Christmas cock.
that's a good one brah. it's funny because it's a quote that I actually said about myself in the third person. yep.
DERP

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: kurtone on Dec 16, 2013, 07:29 AM
Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on Dec 16, 2013, 05:49 AM
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!

IF and this is a giant IF, Dallas doesn't get shredded by Kirk Cousins next week it'll come down to the win or get in game, which everybody knows is Dallas' bane. The eagles are playing really well, and we all know how Dallas and Tony Romo play in the win or go home games.  This team can always find a way to lose.

the eagles just blew a load to the last place Vikings, that was awesome. I'm so waiting for fag foles to fail. I hate that motherfucker and that racist bitch cooper. fuck em. do you really think foles is the real deal? what hes done is magnifiscent, more so than any big time quarterback in history. he will fail big time at some point, because he's not fan material, nobody truly wants to wear his jersey or anything.

anyway, that would be insane for dallas not to win these last two, but I think it was all marketed. how could the last 3 seasons all be exactly the same in every way? like for instance, '11 and '12 they only lost 1 game by more than 7 points (one possession) and went 8-8 both times and came a field goal short of winning the division, that's too dramatic, it has to be scripted. and now the same fucking thing the 3rd year in a row? bullshit, this is Hollywood. funny thing is LA is gonna come through for dallas this year. 9-7 and some playoff heroics.

kurtone

Dallas is stuck in mediocrity because the owner doesn't know how to get out of the teams way. You can't win when you overpay mediocre players and get stuck in salary cap hell. No depth. Plus he hires yes men as coaches. Jason Garrett doesn't know jack shit about running a football team. The coordinators are fucking clueless and can't adjust to anything.  Even if Dallas somehow makes the playoffs they'll just end up getting embarrassed in the first round of the playoffs. But ol Jerrah will still think there just one more shitty draft pick away from getting a ring.

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: kurtone on Dec 22, 2013, 12:18 AM
Dallas is stuck in mediocrity because the owner doesn't know how to get out of the teams way. You can't win when you overpay mediocre players and get stuck in salary cap hell. No depth. Plus he hires yes men as coaches. Jason Garrett doesn't know jack shit about running a football team. The coordinators are fucking clueless and can't adjust to anything.  Even if Dallas somehow makes the playoffs they'll just end up getting embarrassed in the first round of the playoffs. But ol Jerrah will still think there just one more shitty draft pick away from getting a ring.

no no no, don't give me the same material I hear all the time about Jerry who brought 3 super bowls to dallas texas. everybody points their finger at him, I like that southern white man, probably the only one I like. plus dallas offense is kickin ass, 1,000 yard running back, 100 rating QB top 3 Receiver. Besides Emmitt, they have a better offense than they did in the 90's. but you can't let a defense give up a 26 point lead and make ZERO stops. anyone and everyone will lose if they had to deal with that. they have the worst defense in the history of the NFL, that's a fact, not an excuse. and that's the only thing that makes me wanna eat my words.

nevertheless, i still think their gonna pull there 22nd division title. the most in history by any team. as well as 31st playoff appearance. also, the most by any team.