Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Jambi

Started by fireflyry, Mar 02, 2009, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

you did it? i thought we were going to wait it out for three weeks?

Law

Sorry to hear that mate... I have been there many times seeing that most women can't really put up with with sporadic working routines and generally weirdness, it doesn't do the motivation much good I agreebut focussing on yourself really makes wonders for yourself in my opinion. Chin up!

lostpilot

well, she pretty much dragged that out me, maybe because of my shitty mood today she kinda sensed something was wrong, so we just started to talk, and here we are. but in a way it's okay - I mean, she is really a smart girl and she said that it was not that much unexpected (I am a person which is really hard to be with in a relationship). so we just talked for a couple of hours, set things straight, told all the things we never told.

Of course, both her and I are kinda emotionally cracked at this moment, but it is nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. well, we're both adults and we will surely stay friends (with semi-awkward moments at start). so I guess it's all for the better.

blixa

when you said you were going to break up with her in 3 weeks i was a bit stunned, to be honest. i think if you know you will break up with someone it's never a good idea to postpone it. you should do it as soon as possible. putting the cracks aside, you must feel a lot better now that you've had the talk with her and it's done.

Quote from: Law on Apr 06, 2010, 02:11 PM
Sorry to hear that mate... I have been there many times seeing that most women can't really put up with with sporadic working routines and generally weirdness, it doesn't do the motivation much good I agreebut focussing on yourself really makes wonders for yourself in my opinion. Chin up!

sporadic working routines and weirdness, we're destined for one another hahaha

Law

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 06, 2010, 02:15 PM
well, she pretty much dragged that out me, maybe because of my shitty mood today she kinda sensed something was wrong, so we just started to talk, and here we are. but in a way it's okay - I mean, she is really a smart girl and she said that it was not that much unexpected (I am a person which is really hard to be with in a relationship). so we just talked for a couple of hours, set things straight, told all the things we never told.

Of course, both her and I are kinda emotionally cracked at this moment, but it is nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. well, we're both adults and we will surely stay friends (with semi-awkward moments at start). so I guess it's all for the better.

You're a lot more mature than me, I create way too much awkwardness in these sort of situations!
Quote from: blixa on Apr 06, 2010, 02:24 PM
when you said you were going to break up with her in 3 weeks i was a bit stunned, to be honest. i think if you know you will break up with someone it's never a good idea to postpone it. you should do it as soon as possible. putting the cracks aside, you must feel a lot better now that you've had the talk with her and it's done.

Quote from: Law on Apr 06, 2010, 02:11 PM

sporadic working routines and weirdness, we're destined for one another hahaha

haha olé!

Jacob

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 06, 2010, 02:15 PM

I'm glad you did it so soon, it wouldn't have been fair to her to just hold on and be in a relationship you don't want to be in. I would be furious out of my mind if I realized someone was planning to dump be for 3 weeks.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

blixa

adam, it really doesn't have to be so awkward. it's only awkward when you decide to start casually sleeping with an ex...not that i'm doing that. the awkwardness of the whole thing would seriously fuck me up. actually, casual sex would seriously fuck me up.

and jacob, yes! i would be shitting bricks full of anger if someone had diary marked 'dumping mariam' day. i'm very happy that he did it. musicians are too emotional to put something like this off hahaha softies.

Law

Quote from: blixa on Apr 06, 2010, 02:29 PM
adam, it really doesn't have to be so awkward. it's only awkward when you decide to start casually sleeping with an ex...not that i'm doing that. the awkwardness of the whole thing would seriously fuck me up. actually, casual sex would seriously fuck me up.

and jacob, yes! i would be shitting bricks full of anger if someone had diary marked 'dumping mariam' day. i'm very happy that he did it. musicians are too emotional to put something like this off hahaha softies.

I have only made it awkward when I have been dumped, then I will act like a child in a similar manner to how House would do. Oh well, my maturity has no bounds. I have slept with ex's in the past, but not on many occasions at all, it's not something I try to do regularly as it does tend to screw with the parties involved.

I'd love to see these bricks of anger hahahaha

blixa

i rarely get mad but when i do, it's a magnificent sight. no really, it's very ugly. i tend to use very large words when i'm angry.

angry sex would be even better.

Law

It's been too long since I had that :(

And with your long words you reminded of Blackadder:

"Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I'm anus-peptic, phrasmotic, even compunctious to have caused you such pericombobulation."

lostpilot

you know, the point of "three weeks into the future" was all about this one upcoming weekend with her and a couple of my friends.
we've been planning this weekend for months, and it means a lot to both me and her, and well - I just thought I'd stay in this for her, so she would enjoy that weekend as much as would want to, did not want to ruin that special weekend. but I'm glad we did this today.

blixa

i tend to have the best sex in my dreams. i'm always fucking criminals and bad boys in my dreams though.

anus-peptic is th best thing i've heard. i'm going to use it in conversation tomorrow.

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 06, 2010, 03:05 PM
you know, the point of "three weeks into the future" was all about this one upcoming weekend with her and a couple of my friends.
we've been planning this weekend for months, and it means a lot to both me and her, and well - I just thought I'd stay in this for her, so she would enjoy that weekend as much as would want to, did not want to ruin that special weekend. but I'm glad we did this today.

you're probably going to have a better time now that you two have broken up. less stressful and more free.

Jacob

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 06, 2010, 03:05 PM

if you would've had that amazing weekend together and then dumped her immediately after that, things would've been so much more ugly. trust me.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Law

Why on earth didn't I go conferencing in Australia? Dammit.

And LP, you're spot on... would've been much nastier.

lostpilot

EXACTLY. I'm not sure why I thought not breaking up before the Weekend would be better, but now I'm really grateful to the situation. I will surely enjoy the Weekend even more.

and btw, woo, I am now once again free to enjoy some pussy-diving activities in the pussyland. lol

blixa

Quote from: Law on Apr 06, 2010, 03:14 PM
Why on earth didn't I go conferencing in Australia? Dammit.

And LP, you're spot on... would've been much nastier.

yeah, i heard the female physicist's here are easy. heck, i think the male ones are easy too. they're all desperate for a root.

could have hooked up many times with a bevy of aussie beauties.

lostpilot

BUT YOU DID NOT HAHAHA

sorry, I just woke up from my nap, the world is a cruel dizzy place

blixa

you didn't either, darius!

haha

i'm very tired. i should go to bed.

Crazylegs

So should i. Today, all of a sudden i felt like being a dentist, so i think i might move and start studying to become one come fall.

This may not be the right thread for my post, but i just like it in here at the moment.

lostpilot

interesting "felt like" moments, lol

I wish to be in a happier place than I am now. Not me personally, just the atmosphere, where I live. Lots of people are totally fucked economically here in Lithuania, I'm no different, but I see a different future ahead of me. I just want to afford living the way I want, you know?

Not that I am greedy or something. I just want to be in a happier place where you know you can go outside past sunset and not get robbed or killed.

Yes, I do live in that kind of land right now