Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Jambi

Started by fireflyry, Mar 02, 2009, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

my move is to ignore anyone i happen to like.

lostpilot

best. move. ever.

Jacob

I hate when girls do that. what the hell do you expect to happen?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

blixa

i don't really mean to do it. that's just how i react. i get really awkward and everytime i go to say something it comes out very wrong.

even when i start liking someone, there is never any intention on my part to act on those feelings and i almost never ever expect anything to happen. i just like them and it would take me a few months or years to get over them. i've never actually pursued or dated anyone i have had very strong feelings for because i'm too terrified to talk to them. the idea of someone knowing i like them is unappealing to me. it always feels like i'm exposing my weakness, especially if the guy i like is extremely good looking.

lostpilot

my ex-gf was taken to the hospital today due to sinus tachycardia, which was basically caused by stress of us breaking up, alcohol and lots of nicotine. I feel like shit now, cause this was directly my fault

Jacob

it wasn't directly your fault. it was her own decision to do whatever she did after you broke up. so it might be because of you, but you're not to blame. sad to hear either way, I hope she's ok.

maz - I know what you mean and I'm kinda like that too. well, I used to be. I don't really have much of a problem talking to girls I find attractive anymore, but I still have a really hard time making any "moves" or showing interest at all. until a few weeks ago. when I have more time I'll tell you the entire story of the girl I've been seeing a few times now. my bravery will shock you just as it did me.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

blixa

jacob's right, darius. you can't blame yourself. it would have been more damaging to the BOTH of you if you hadn't broken up because there is nothing fulfilling about a relationship that has run its course.

Quote from: Jacob on Apr 13, 2010, 02:36 PM
maz - I know what you mean and I'm kinda like that too. well, I used to be. I don't really have much of a problem talking to girls I find attractive anymore, but I still have a really hard time making any "moves" or showing interest at all. until a few weeks ago. when I have more time I'll tell you the entire story of the girl I've been seeing a few times now. my bravery will shock you just as it did me.

i. can't. do. it.

i know it's self-esteem issues too. my extended family only reflect their love in a cruel form at most times. i am told often that since i don't have the looks that i would have to be very smart and charming to find someone who will go out with me. i've tried to believe in myself but i always fall short on doing the full trot. i'm very masculine a lot of the time because learning to 'man up' was a way that i could deal with things. tell me your war stories hahaha i think i can learn something from them.

lostpilot

she's in reanimation now.

Law

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 13, 2010, 03:14 PM

Mate I hope everything is fine, we're all here for you to rant if need be!

And Jacob and Mazzy, buck up on your moves! Maz I am expecting more than ignoring me hahahaha!

Crazylegs

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 13, 2010, 03:14 PM
Quote from: Law on Apr 13, 2010, 03:38 PM

Mate I hope everything is fine

me too.

Don't blame yourself buddy.

lostpilot

fuck it, she never told me she had diabetes.
it was the diabetes freak out, she'll stay in reanimation for 3 days.
daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn it.

Law

Yeah man please don't beat yourself over it.

Love this scene (extended):

The Comedian's Funeral

blixa

mr law, i don't think we could ever meet...

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 13, 2010, 07:20 PM
fuck it, she never told me she had diabetes.
it was the diabetes freak out, she'll stay in reanimation for 3 days.
daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn it.

yes, damn you for inventing diabetes.

lostpilot

no, she actually has diabetes from she was child, she just never thought it is relevant, so she never told me.
she's a lot better today. good! :)

Law

Quote from: blixa on Apr 14, 2010, 03:13 PM

Way to piss on my bonfire love!

blixa

Quote from: Law on Apr 14, 2010, 04:30 PM

the only reasonable way we could ever meet is if it was in a pitch black room hahaha

Law

Quote from: blixa on Apr 15, 2010, 09:12 AM
Quote from: Law on Apr 14, 2010, 04:30 PM

the only reasonable way we could ever meet is if it was in a pitch black room hahaha

haha you classy and saucy bird

blixa

i'll send you a map with an x on a building and you have to get there on your own.

i'll be in the corner with some cola and a cigarette, looking out the window.

Law

haha that sounds awesome, you stay classy!

blixa

adam, have you ever had eggs cooked in beer?