Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Jambi

Started by fireflyry, Mar 02, 2009, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Law

Brilliant website.

Nice choice Maz. They are quite involved though on the website for my starsign, general English tea is fine for me haha! Especially after some lovin',  I think that is all I could think about after my mind be frazzled!

blixa

i forgot to tell you, i had a dream that you, tarkil and i slept in one bed. we went to a gig together and then we came back to the hotel tarkil was staying in and we were all so buggered that we just slept in one bed.

you slept in the middle.

Law

hahahahaha brilliant. And I was in the middle too? So I guess I could go both ways depending who wanted to violate me first. I'm saying this because the French can't be trusted.

blixa

HAHAHA POOR, TARKIL. ALREADY ACCUSED OF MAYBE BEING SEXUALLY TOO FORWARD.

i shake my right foot until i get to sleep. it annoys a lot of people. i have this leg twitch that is absolutely crazy. out of no where my leg complete jolts up and then relaxes. it scares the crap out of me. it happens more often than i like.

Law

Wait a second I need to add this to the list... hahah

I sleep walk and I am unusually horny doing so as well haha

lostpilot

blixa

EWWW, APPENDIX BOY!

Quote from: Law on Apr 22, 2010, 10:02 AM
Wait a second I need to add this to the list... hahah

I sleep walk and I am unusually horny doing so as well haha

my sister would always complain that i never move when i'm asleep and that i would always freak her out when she woke up in the middle of the night because she thought i was dead.

it seems like you'd be an exhausting boyfriend, always wanting sex and all.

lostpilot

I'm back home, they released me today.
I feel like I am disabled, cause I cannot walk, talk, breathe or do anything else normally. The appendectomy scar is still very painful and I am really afraid to burst it out by doing something bad.

Nonetheless, I am giving myself a nice joint tonight, cause I deserve that.

Hospitals are fucking crazy.
First two nights I could not sleep because this one guy was talking to Jesus all night (he was in really much pain), nurses could not help him any way, and he is partially deaf, so he screamed his conversations even louder. Then the other nights there was just a lot of disturbance and this last night when I thought I'll get some rest at 4 AM they brought this guy with really bad condition, he was screaming and all, they dragged him out straight to surgery.. and then he just died. I could not be a doctor. Too much tragedy and pain going on there.

How have all you been?

Law

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 22, 2010, 11:10 AM
sup gang

Ok dude, you? How you feeling now?

And Blixa I am annoying, but it's what I said previously... working long hours and generally being unsociable when something is on my mind. That's what it is like in the office anyway. This is my social vent at ze moment. But with regard to other things, I'd say I am pretty normal about it. I guess if you have a drought, you can be gagging for a drink even more.

ENOUGH INFO!

blixa

what's wrong with talking to jesus? hahaha i swear to god, i should get sick in some way and make a work in the hospital. i've been wanting to photograph brawlers after a fight but i'm always too afraid to approach them because they look like they'd punch me in the face. "take that fucking hippie" BAMM.

and that scar will get you laid. i have dog teethmarks on the inside of my ankle and gashings on my foot. none of those are sexy enough to get me laid but that appendix scar...woah, you'll have many a-busy nights.

Quote from: Law on Apr 22, 2010, 01:18 PM
And Blixa I am annoying, but it's what I said previously... working long hours and generally being unsociable when something is on my mind. That's what it is like in the office anyway. This is my social vent at ze moment. But with regard to other things, I'd say I am pretty normal about it. I guess if you have a drought, you can be gagging for a drink even more.

ENOUGH INFO!

i'll send tim tams to your office. be careful!

lostpilot

lostpilot

Quote from: blixa on Apr 22, 2010, 01:34 PM
what's wrong with talking to jesus?

generally, nothing, when it is a silent prayer, not the way he talked to jesus. he was completely delirious, screaming all over the place. ah, good times

blixa

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 22, 2010, 01:35 PM
Quote from: blixa on Apr 22, 2010, 01:34 PM
what's wrong with talking to jesus?

generally, nothing, when it is a silent prayer, not the way he talked to jesus. he was completely delirious, screaming all over the place. ah, good times

a lot of people do that when they're close to death. my babysitter from when i was a kid died from cancer. in her final week she kept having very random and kind of loud conversations with an angel. it makes the whole thing more upsetting. she was a very good kind person. the best person i had ever met.

lostpilot

fair enough. it still bummed me out

lostpilot

biatches, are you on FACEBOOK?

blixa

not me. i don't have facebook.

Law

:)

lostpilot

Crazylegs

I'm on facebook, HÃ¥vard Vindenes is my name.

Law

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 22, 2010, 02:18 PM
Liverpool?

Nah, Kingston Upon Hull. The pic is one of the rear of my head haha.

Will add you CL.