Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Jambi

Started by fireflyry, Mar 02, 2009, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

it's my face. it scares a lot of men away. i gave up on my body sometime in mid-2008. i became happier when i became plump.

bright lights, big city

well that's all that really matters in life anyway.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

that, and getting a root every now and then.

tarkil

What does "getting a root" means ? I'm afraid there's a meaning I quite don't get...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

getting a root=getting laid. root means sex.

bright lights, big city

interesting. that was news to me as well, tarkil.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Law

I am such a bad influence on everyone.

But Blixa you now have me aroused.

blixa

Quote from: Law on Apr 20, 2010, 03:38 PM
I am such a bad influence on everyone.

But Blixa you now have me aroused.

if only we were neighbours...

Law

So we could play Chess through the Window, you mean?

blixa

i guess i ought to get my mind out of the gutter.

Law

Quote from: blixa on Apr 21, 2010, 01:28 PM
i guess i ought to get my mind out of the gutter.

haha no need, mine is always there!

blixa

i lied. i rarely think about sex. it's the last thing on my mind and even then it doesn't even enter my mind.

i'm probably the most unsexual person someone can ever meet. i prefer to be fully clothed and lying next to someone in bed. i prefer that over almost a lot of other activities.

Law

Wrong answer lol.

But if that's true that's actually quite cool, different and refreshing.

blixa

maybe we will be able to invent a way of having sex without touching each other like in demolition man. just a bunch of flashbacks where it looks like you're pouting and looking suggestive.

wow, i've reached a new level of sad.

Law

Quote from: blixa on Apr 21, 2010, 03:23 PM
maybe we will be able to invent a way of having sex without touching each other like in demolition man. just a bunch of flashbacks where it looks like you're pouting and looking suggestive.

wow, i've reached a new level of sad.

er... yeah that sounds amazing  ::) haha

I prefer the old fashioned way

blixa

but think of all the std's and unwanted pregnancies we can prevent.

i'm a big fan of old fashioned sex too though. you know those few minutes where you lay there afterwards and you're both awake and you go, "hmmm" and it's a "hmmm" of content and then he goes and makes me some tea. it's nice. hasn't happened yet. no one thinks to make me a nice cup of tea.

Law

Quote from: blixa on Apr 21, 2010, 03:37 PM
but think of all the std's and unwanted pregnancies we can prevent.

i'm a big fan of old fashioned sex too though. you know those few minutes where you lay there afterwards and you're both awake and you go, "hmmm" and it's a "hmmm" of content and then he goes and makes me some tea. it's nice. hasn't happened yet. no one thinks to make me a nice cup of tea.

That's probably because he can't, I'm a tea addict so that's not a problem.

blixa

I LOVE TEA TOO.

there's this shop here called T2 and it is incredible. i think it's most definitely my favourite shop. they have amazing tea.

how do you take your tea?

Law

Usually the Queens way, so with milk and no sugar, I'm sweet enough (cue the film Snatch).

Sometimes though I will have a herbal depending on if it's late but generally it's just bog standard tea and milk, like what I am having now. How about you? That shop sounds ace, one day maybe ;)

blixa

i usually drink tea black with no sugar. i also like french earl grey, vanilla rooibos and chai with milk. T2 is great because you can taste the tea before you buy anything.

here's the site:
www.t2tea.com/

you can find out what tea is most suitable to you by checking your zodiac on their site.