Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

RIP

Started by There Will Be Blood, Jun 21, 2011, 02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chick de la lynch

I can't think of one thing Philip Seymour Hoffman was in where he wasn't brilliant. Even in Along Came Polly, he still rocked out a great performance and made that movie watchable. I'm really heartbroken about this.

bright lights, big city

His look in this scene...

Big Lebowski - You want me to blow on your toes?

He was one of the best.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

let this be a sign for everyone, you will never ever get rid of the urge to take drugs once you've taken them

don't be an idort

theis

Easily one of the greatest actors ever.

Sad loss.

deftones47

I'm late on posting this but whatever.

Harold Ramis.

deftones47

The Isla Vista victims and Maya Angelou.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

RIP Robin Williams

Such a great actor :/

devilinside

Breaks my heart. Nanu Nanu.

bright lights, big city

Loved his comedy too. I remember watching his Broadway special like a dozen times. This one is just a total bummer. What a sad year between this, Ramis, and Hoffman.

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

DeftonesNZ

R.I.P first celebrity death in a while that's really hit home guy reminds me of my childhood so much, it's a pretty fucked up day when the guy you remember from your childhood as the happiest man in the world kills himself.

chick de la lynch

This generation grew up with Robin Williams, he was in countless children's films and was a guy who could make us laugh and still be sweet and child-like.

From what past comedians/celebrities have said about Robin that he was all in all a sweet guy and incredible human being, which makes it that much harder to swallow. Depression is a fucked up illness.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Aug 12, 2014, 09:11 AM
This generation grew up with Robin Williams, he was in countless children's films and was a guy who could make us laugh and still be sweet and child-like.

From what past comedians/celebrities have said about Robin that he was all in all a sweet guy and incredible human being, which makes it that much harder to swallow. Depression is a fucked up illness.
I know you've seen it, but I really wish the Louie episode with Robin Williams was on youtube, where they're the 2 that show up at their "friend's" funeral. They eventually end up at a strip club.

And I've got my dvd of Death to Smoochy ready to watch tonight.
DERP

N0S3BLEED976

I can't believe it. This is the first time I feel so empty and shattered since Chi's passing last year.

deftones47

Goodbye Robin Williams. We miss you and your humor. :(

sing blue silver

This is a big one. His live on broadway special was what got me interested in stand up comedy and I've seen it more times than any other stand up special. He's up there with Carlin and Cosby to me. This is a loss people will feel. Celebrities die and it's often a shock but the world will truly miss Robin. God knows I will.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 12, 2014, 04:19 PM
Quote from: chick de la lynch on Aug 12, 2014, 09:11 AM

I know you've seen it, but I really wish the Louie episode with Robin Williams was on youtube, where they're the 2 that show up at their "friend's" funeral. They eventually end up at a strip club.

And I've got my dvd of Death to Smoochy ready to watch tonight.

I was thinking about that episode when I found out he died. I'm sure if I watched it now it would take on a whole new meaning and I'd cry. :'(

blixa

good will hunting. went home and watched it again. his appearance on graham norton is all types of amazing.

Penicks

joan rivers ded

luisch

Vuela alto, Gustavo Cerati.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know