Started by raynor, Jun 23, 2004, 01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

yeah well she's a cunt

Hank

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 02, 2013, 04:00 AM
I miss my ex.

If you do then stop.
It sounds hard but it's easier than you think ( that's what she said  ;))

Really man, if its one of your first times dealing with this type of thing ( rejection) it wont be the last.

soooooo..

You will get there brotha

pissedandpierced

I got dumped the day after my birthday and the day I came back from Amsterdam. I was gutted as it didn't make sense. I'm still in bits about it as there has been other stuff around it. He's a total cunt but I just can't stop thinking about him and it's tearing me up. I wish there was a pill for us to forget about these things.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

lostpilot

sorry to hear all of you are not doing so well.
hope things turn out to be okay in the end!

- demons
+ two weeks off in a month, finally

Sushi-X

+found work after 6 months of being unemployed
-work
-little to no social interaction
-still crushing on a girl who's a 1000 miles away and still attached to her ex.

Rocket Skates '94

digital bath

- my tattoo artist wrote to me today by sms that today's date has to be postponed. I'm waiting for today's date for almost 4 months.

deftones86

-wont see 30 but at least its on my terms

Jacob

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jun 17, 2013, 12:07 AM
I got dumped the day after my birthday and the day I came back from Amsterdam. I was gutted as it didn't make sense. I'm still in bits about it as there has been other stuff around it. He's a total cunt but I just can't stop thinking about him and it's tearing me up. I wish there was a pill for us to forget about these things.

You have my sympathies. I lost my girlfriend in early april, just a couple of weeks before my birthday. I actually ended it, but only after she had pretty much told me it was in my hands and she gave hints all over the place that she wanted me to end it. So I did, and I immediately regretted it since I did love her, but she gave me the cold shoulder, made it pretty obvious that she was happy about it and yet blamed me for everything and acted like she was the one who got hurt. I'm pretty much fucked in the head after that whole ordeal, was depressed before but now I'm eating pills and going to a psychiatrist. That girl made me feel like the most useless person in the whole world, and she said and did things that hurt me more than I thought was possible. Still, I can't help but think positively of her and miss the good times we had. It truly sucks. E-hugs. Hope you feel better soon.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

BillyNo.9

Quote from: deftones86 on Jun 18, 2013, 01:28 AM
-wont see 30 but at least its on my terms

What the fuck? why

sing blue silver

-things are as bad as they could possibly be.

theis

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jun 21, 2013, 06:49 PM
-things are as bad as they could possibly be.

What's going on, man?

lftpp

+ got interviewed here http://tinyurl.com/ncy9jyv
- all the rest is the same old shit

DeftonesNZ

That's some pretty cool photography, I honestly thought those were actually miniature sets, at first I didn't read it and just went that guys obviously just trying to make miniature things look real but they still look fake and then I read the article and felt like a retard lol.

lostpilot

lftpp

thank you both. yeh the interview is a bit technical.

devilinside

+ great trip to Europe
- mom had stroke while I was gone
- dad's O2 levels dropped and he almost died while I was gone
- the stress of my parents health on the decline and thoughts of not having them anymore

digital bath

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 28, 2013, 01:00 AM
+ great trip to Europe
- mom had stroke while I was gone
- dad's O2 levels dropped and he almost died while I was gone
- the stress of my parents health on the decline and thoughts of not having them anymore
:(

devilinside

Big time frownies.

lftpp

- cant sleep
- feeling weird
- dont know what to do

BillyNo.9

- My shoulder is extremely jacked after doing the worm to Killing in the Name in a club.
- Haven't had sex since February, the loneliness is killing me. I have no idea how to approach girls and even if I did get lucky I wouldn't know how to make sure things didn't get over-complicated.