Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheProzacFairy

ooo that sucks..ass haha. sorry had to make a lame funny. Yeah like Ry said..stay away from the Taco Bell man.

ToneDef

I had Taco Bell twice, and it was fucking nice.

I'm basically shitting my pants (OMG Get it?!?!) incase I gotta have an enema or something. I can safely say having anything up my ass sounds fucking scary.

hydroponic82

damn i hope evrythings ok with you man... id want the doctor to be a chic if i had to get the stankfinger.   i hope its a chic for you def.

ToneDef

Maybe, but if she's nice and I end up shitting all over her face or something then it could end up reasonably embarassing. Seriously man, I cant describe how much pain I'm in.

TheProzacFairy

LMAO!! yeah..nice visual there buddy

hellview

I want a grilled stuffed burrito.

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

hydroponic82

that sounds like what Tonedef is experiencing.

hellview

The grilled stuffed syndrome.

DeftonesATF27

All condolenses go out to ToneDef and his thing. Im sorry man. Try some WD-40 and napkins. that seems too work.

ToneDef

It's gonna take a lot more than that, man. Whatever it is though, as long as they put me and my ass to sleep I couldn't give a fuck.

lithium royalty

you playing with hamsters again tone?

hydroponic82

" one time , i dropped a cigar ash on his carpet...and he made me pick it up......

with my ANUS. "

everythings gonna be cool DEF.

ToneDef

Check it out. Just got back from the doctors, got violated by some doctor who was female, so good call Hydro. Got prescribed a couple medicines, one of which is called Anusol.. Not a very cautious name now is it? No wonder they were looking at me funny at the chemists. Just gotta take these babies and hopefully be firing on all cylinders again.

Martin

Firing?
Hope not man!
;)

tarkil

Ha ha Tonedef... Poor you bro. Hope your ass will get repaired soon. ;)
At least, now you can say that you know what is "finger of death".... ;D

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Moz La Punk

Haha get well man. Im sorry Im laughing but at least Im honest.

That's why you should never stick pencils etc. in yer ass. If it glides all the way in you are screwed. You have to go to the doctor and say 'ahh I accidentaly felt on this pencil'. He'll be like 'yeah right'.

Far away

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

hellview

^I love that loading dock ollie in Haggard.

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.