Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Korn

Started by Moz La Punk, Feb 22, 2006, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoRnudo

Quote from: cory on Jan 25, 2007, 06:42 PM
go! go! go!

they're a fucking joke man. amy lee sucks and is ugly. they sound terrible "unplugged," john can't sing and the fact that they have members wearing masks is purely laughable. they've completely lost it, one of the biggest jokes/gimmicks in our generation of music.

yeah, i hate that fuckers with mask s too.

333tone

Quote from: cory on Jan 25, 2007, 06:42 PM
go! go! go!

they're a fucking joke man. amy lee sucks and is ugly. they sound terrible "unplugged," john can't sing and the fact that they have members wearing masks is purely laughable. they've completely lost it, one of the biggest jokes/gimmicks in our generation of music.
that's right. There are some songs that should never be played unplugged. FOAL is such a song, and i'm sure the rest of the songs suck...

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

jbmp1390

I used to love them and I still like their old stuff, but the new stuff especially the unplugged performance with amy lee has not exactly been my cup of tea.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

Azwethinkweiz

that unplugged shit is pathetic.

i hate amy lee (and evanescense).

KoRnudo

at least amy lee is cute haha not true

ToneDef

Nah, I'd bang her for sure.

Børed

i didnt really like see you on the other side.

beaverwithfishyshoes

why are you hating on korn on a deftones website. you people dont know anything about this band. i can see that in what you write. the finger too you.

what no one can deny is that korn is unique and keep progressing with every new record, that they progress in a direction you dont like is too bad, it simply is their intention to make each new record sound different. i'm a longtime big fan of deftones, but they fail to be as creative as korn. in fact, i dont know any band who can experiment that much without losing their signature sound, beside korn. they still have a fan community and respect among other artists most bands can only dream about. korn is not going downhill at all. but hey, you don't have to listen to me.

(p.s. the masks are part of the artwork and liveshow concept of 'see you on the other side'. it's also used to not make it look like korn is suddenly with 8 persons, distinguishing the 4 members from the backingband.

oh and david will rejoin. Terry Bozzio already worked with Jonathan Davis on music for the movie Queen of the Damned."I worked with Jonathan on the Queen Of The Damned soundtrack, and we hit it off. His drummer David feels like he needs to take a break for a while." Bozzio said. He's been at it ten years, so he's gonna kick back and I'm going to play with KoRn, which is really exciting and lots of fun.)

ToneDef

You like Korn and I think that's cool. I agree that they progress with each record but to me progression isn't always a good thing.

Korn is just a joke to me. While Deftones are changing it up for the better every record, Korn are just declining further. I liked them once upon a time and some of their records are still great to me.. But I think they should have called it a day long ago.

cory

Quote from: beaverwithfishyshoes on Jan 28, 2007, 08:54 AM
why are you hating on korn on a deftones website. you people dont know anything about this band. i can see that in what you write. the finger too you.

what no one can deny is that korn is unique and keep progressing with every new record, that they progress in a direction you dont like is too bad, it simply is their intention to make each new record sound different. i'm a longtime big fan of deftones, but they fail to be as creative as korn. in fact, i dont know any band who can experiment that much without losing their signature sound, beside korn. they still have a fan community and respect among other artists most bands can only dream about. korn is not going downhill at all. but hey, you don't have to listen to me.

(p.s. the masks are part of the artwork and liveshow concept of 'see you on the other side'. it's also used to not make it look like korn is suddenly with 8 persons, distinguishing the 4 members from the backingband.

oh and david will rejoin. Terry Bozzio already worked with Jonathan Davis on music for the movie Queen of the Damned."I worked with Jonathan on the Queen Of The Damned soundtrack, and we hit it off. His drummer David feels like he needs to take a break for a while." Bozzio said. He's been at it ten years, so he's gonna kick back and I'm going to play with KoRn, which is really exciting and lots of fun.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Saturday Night Whiskey

korn
korno
kornudo
korneado
kornelius
kornolius
kornflakes
kornothing
korneither
kornice
korange
kornauty
korn

sucks

im a fag

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

Saturday Night Whiskey

Posted by aenemic:
you're a fucking idiot. there, I said it.

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

Drakesmoke1

I think Korn's highpoint was Issues/Untouchables, although I really like the sort of poppy/industrial take on the new record. Take a Look...was a big low for me.

I got my mate to have a look at the FOAL unplugged - 'JD needs to chill out on the power grunts in the chorsus!' he says!

For the record Amy Lee is a raven haired beauty. I for one would love to ****** all over her *****.
'That island, on the beach. We could take this boat...'

Maximum Bob

Korn along with pretty much anything else out today, i just cant listen to it, Nothing stimulates my auditory nerves anymore.

I can't even listen to Saturday Night Wrist to be real, its my favorite record, but its too deep, i cant stomache it right now. Its to apparent in my life.

cory

Quote from: Drakesmoke1 on Feb 01, 2007, 11:34 PM
I think Korn's highpoint was Issues/Untouchables, although I really like the sort of poppy/industrial take on the new record. Take a Look...was a big low for me.

I got my mate to have a look at the FOAL unplugged - 'JD needs to chill out on the power grunts in the chorsus!' he says!

For the record Amy Lee is a raven haired beauty. I for one would love to ****** all over her *****.

are you for real

emotivelotion

you can suck my dick and fucking like it

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

clayfox

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jan 27, 2007, 12:13 AM
that unplugged shit is pathetic.

i hate amy lee (and evanescense).

Drakesmoke1

Quote from: cory on Feb 02, 2007, 04:58 AM
Quote from: Drakesmoke1 on Feb 01, 2007, 11:34 PM

are you for real

No, I'm a phantasm, pretending to be an anonymous forum user.

'That island, on the beach. We could take this boat...'