Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Korn

Started by Moz La Punk, Feb 22, 2006, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hidalgo

if Jon could write good lyrics, korn might be in my top 5-8 bands ever. instead they're somewhere around 20-30

Hidalgo

Quote from: yoda on mars on Aug 27, 2007, 12:50 PM
When I listen to the new album I have a feeling that they were really inspired by Led Zeppelin music. I don't know why this feeling comes to me but I just feel like that.

Am I the only one to see some gems among crap in their last album?
i like the new album, but i pretty much like all their albums. issues is my least favorite of theirs, it's pretty mediocre

bright lights, big city

so yeah this band has sucked major balls since spring 1999.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wither-I

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 15, 2008, 10:10 PM
so yeah this band has sucked major balls since spring 1999.
greatness.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

rainnyx4

S/T = Classic
Life Is Peachy = Great at the time, but in retrospect mediocre
Follow the Leader = Great at the time, now merely good
Issues = Meh
Untouchables = From the pieces I've heard, it actually sounded half decent, may pick it up sometime when I have some disposable income
Everything after Untouchables has sounded atrocious.

snw777

back in 2000 was cool you like Korn, now they time gone.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: rainnyx4 on Apr 15, 2008, 11:17 PM
S/T = Classic
Issues = Meh
Untouchables = From the pieces I've heard, it actually sounded half decent, may pick it up sometime when I have some disposable income

agreed. i have refused to listen to any of there stuff since untouchables.
how many cd's do they have now? seems like every year davis is putting out something new...just too bad it sounds as bad as my chilli farts
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wither-I

Quote from: rainnyx4 on Apr 15, 2008, 11:17 PM
S/T = Classic
Issues = Meh
precisely.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Softparody

My personal favourite is actually Take A Look In The Mirror. It's so aggressive and so fucking hard. But Follow The Leader, S/T and Issues are great pieces too.
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

tarkil

Quote from: Softparody on Apr 16, 2008, 09:05 PM
My personal favourite is actually Take A Look In The Mirror. It's so aggressive and so fucking hard. But Follow The Leader, S/T and Issues are great pieces too.

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

snw777

Quote from: Softparody on Apr 16, 2008, 09:05 PM

My personal favorite is Johnatan Davis performing blind acoustic.

Softparody

Seriously, what's so bad about Take A Look In The Mirror? :O
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

ChannelZer0

Anyone have the new Korn song "Haze"? if so can you post a link?
p.s. it's on there myspace page. Thanks
Sorrow

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: ChannelZer0 on Apr 23, 2008, 08:54 PM

and it's shitty shit, you'll see.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Apr 24, 2008, 02:09 PM

and it's shitty shit, you'll see.
HAHAHAHAHA
DERP

White Pwny

lolz @ shitty shit.   Is there any other kind?
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

mr.sinister

the new song, "Haze"? That is some downright shitty shit. It makes me feel sorry for them. That guitar solo sounded like those Youtube videos with dubbed guitar solos.

Atomic

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ggbvuq
dont thank me, thank KFC ;)
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

moonlapse vertigo

As a once OBSESSED Korn-fan, I have to disagree with a lot of the things that I've seen on this page alone.

First off:

S/T > Issues > Follow The Leader > Untouchables > Life Is Peachy > See You On The Other Side > Untitled > Take A Look In The Mirror

I don't listen to Korn much nowadays, but they still do have potential. They have all sorts of tools (new keyboardist & drummer, perhaps new guitarist) and all they need to do is utilize them properly. "Haze" is a perfect example of Korn not taking advantage of what they have. Perhaps they truly have run out of "creative juices," I don't know. I actually don't even know why I'm going through all this effort to defend them, but it is kind of ignorant for people to say Korn's new material is bad just because it's...new. Give it a chance, you never know when these guys could make a comeback.

cyppe101

Quote from: moonlapse vertigo on May 04, 2008, 04:18 PM
As a once OBSESSED Korn-fan, I have to disagree with a lot of the things that I've seen on this page alone.

First off:

S/T > Issues > Follow The Leader > Untouchables > Life Is Peachy > See You On The Other Side > Untitled > Take A Look In The Mirror

I don't listen to Korn much nowadays, but they still do have potential. They have all sorts of tools (new keyboardist & drummer, perhaps new guitarist) and all they need to do is utilize them properly. "Haze" is a perfect example of Korn not taking advantage of what they have. Perhaps they truly have run out of "creative juices," I don't know. I actually don't even know why I'm going through all this effort to defend them, but it is kind of ignorant for people to say Korn's new material is bad just because it's...new. Give it a chance, you never know when these guys could make a comeback.

Is Twisted Transistor a good song?