Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Korn

Started by Moz La Punk, Feb 22, 2006, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

Come on guys, don't waste tune talking about korn's present anymore. Let's talk 'bout emm...Camel song!!! yeah, that tune really rocks.

ignore the fashion

up until follow the leader i still considered korn good, everything after that either started to sound the same or sound like trash.

defskull

Issues was good.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Fireal1222

korn are the most talented band to ever grace this planet. i truly believe that jonathan davis is god himself in human form. they are a band who simply cant go wrong. theyve pushed music to levels that were unimaginable. and they do it so effortlessly. if it werent for korn. thered be no reason to live

korn forever

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Fireal1222

jonathan davis logged into my account again guys. sorry about that

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 24, 2007, 07:10 AM
korn are the most talented band to ever grace this planet. i truly believe that jonathan davis is god himself in human form. they are a band who simply cant go wrong. theyve pushed music to levels that were unimaginable. and they do it so effortlessly. if it werent for korn. thered be no reason to live

korn forever

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 24, 2007, 07:13 AM

lmao

tell him to stop doing that shit and take some time to write/record good songs.

tarkil

ha ah ah ah ah ah... Good one Fireal... :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

kalhan

I dont know,,, I loved all the albums,,, I would say they are going down,,,each album NOT better than the other but till TALO I enjoy all the songs

Issues was VERY underground, not ONE friendly tune anywhere,,, it takes getting used to and I got used to it pretty fast

I dont know why untouchables bombed,,, i love the album, its really raw and heavy

They have to keep experimenting with music, If you want to hear them bring out an album like the old one then dont bother waiting,,,,,just listen to the album you like and stop bitching

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jul 24, 2007, 08:24 AM

korn forever

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 24, 2007, 07:13 AM

lmao

tell him to stop doing that shit and take some time to write/record good songs.

I really think the problem is that they werre used to write records in two or 3 weeks. After you did like 30 songs this way, then it's not that easy. Maybe they didn't understand that on time...ok, they'll never. Keep on releasing 3 albums a year K0RN!!!!!

ALightOn

Quote from: xkwox on Jul 22, 2007, 04:33 AM
at least david will be back with the next album. The drumming sucks

How do YOU KNOW THIS?

yoda on mars

alvarezbassist17

korn forever

dude, whoever molested you had to be one ugly fuck, you look like a fat lesbian.

ToneDef

Quote from: kalhan on Jul 24, 2007, 07:07 PM
I dont know,,, I loved all the albums,,, I would say they are going down,,,each album NOT better than the other but till TALO I enjoy all the songs

Issues was VERY underground, not ONE friendly tune anywhere,,, it takes getting used to and I got used to it pretty fast

I dont know why untouchables bombed,,, i love the album, its really raw and heavy

They have to keep experimenting with music, If you want to hear them bring out an album like the old one then dont bother waiting,,,,,just listen to the album you like and stop bitching

Are you high? When I was a kid Issues was easily their most accessible record. I thought Korn was good cuz it had a little catchiness, Life Is Peachy was just a dark, mushy mess (I later grew to enjoy it more), Follow The Leader I kinda skipped but Issues had me hooked from the start. At the time I'd say it was easily their most accessible record. I still like it too, although I haven't heard it for a few years. I might stick that shit on later.

theshadeisatool

In all honesty I don't feel that the new album is half bad at all. I've just listened to it and it impressed me more than SYOTOS did. Yes Korn is esentially pop these days, and yes there have been some pretty poo songs on the last few albums but they still are a little rough around the edges and heavy in places. I'd pick Korn and Korn's new album over a lot of other stuff anyday.

Hidalgo

i like the new album, but i like all their albums pretty much. even though Jon's lyrics suck most of the time, i like their tunes, & his voice is unique & he has a nice sense of melody

sounds like Munky is playing the basic korn riffs in this album, the last album he played some different soundin riffs for korn(& the sound of his guitar was sweet), i was impressed

justaphase

Quote from: kalhan on Jul 24, 2007, 07:07 PM

is this another 'i am jonathon davis' joke.

yoda on mars

Well, I saw some live shit of them with joey Jordison and they just received new energy. I think their old songs sound really fresh. I must admit that I listen some of their old songs (s/t and life is peachy) and they sound great. They do suck now, but back in the days the were great.

yoda on mars

When I listen to the new album I have a feeling that they were really inspired by Led Zeppelin music. I don't know why this feeling comes to me but I just feel like that.

Am I the only one to see some gems among crap in their last album?

theis