Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Korn

Started by Moz La Punk, Feb 22, 2006, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignore the fashion

in my opinion korn are almost just as bad as limp bizkit now. they use to be really good.

i use to be a huge fan, that started to decline with everything after follow the leader. i bought issues and take a look in the mirror only because i felt i had to since i use to be such a big fan. i rarely listen to korn anymore, i even find it hard to like the hard stuff that i use to really enjoy.

like someone else said, they should just call it quits now.

Alvar

when i first saw all these guys with the animal masks on the stage with the band i thought it was a joke. but sadly i was wrong.
the band seems to be the joke now....

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Hidalgo

Quote from: Hidalgo on Jun 05, 2007, 07:24 AM
i haven't bought one of their albums since FTL in 1998. burned all the others since
now that i think about it, my sister bought FTL for me, i got life is peachy from a columbia house 12 cds for a penny thing. only album i bought was the first korn album, & i bought that for my gf at the time in late 97, then i ended up keeping it after we broke up a year later. so i guess i've never really bought a korn album for myself

godin

Korn is fucking lame

sorry to all the fans but open ur eyes.
Dingus.

skinnypuppy

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

ignore the fashion

i just listened to what is suppose to be a new song, it sucked. sorry.

snw9

go back to self-titled..thats probably the only album that deserves some respect!
Code: [Select]

Subliminal

No anything up to Untouchables deserves respect.

That's when they were all about the music THEY wanted to make and Head was still writing genious songs.

Went downhill from Take A Look In The Mirror, Head was obviously ready to leave and the success of producing their own record just wasn't enough for them.

It's all MONEY now, I wish fans would see that but they're still buying into the crap.

theis

their new album cover.  :-\

yoda on mars

Quote from: theis on Jul 06, 2007, 09:46 AM
their new album cover.  :-\

yeah, when I saw it I just asked myself, is it realy worth to continue this crap?

snw9

yeah jon confessed himself its all for hte money now..head had pretty good reasons for leavin korn!
Code: [Select]

wither-I

Quote from: juvenile on Jul 03, 2007, 10:01 AM
go back to self-titled..thats probably the only album that deserves some respect!

yes! true that! life is peachy began the downhill slide with songs like "ass itch". well atleast the beginning of the end from a  lyrical standpoint.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Alvar

the new single is a piece of shit.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

rainnyx4

S/T is definitely a classic.  Peachy has some decent songs on it.  Follow The Leader was really good but definitely showed that they were about to sell out hardcore.  Issues was mostly garbage and was when I stopped paying attention to them.  Untouchables actually piqued my interest again but I never heard more than the singles which I was actually impressed with.  Everything after that was sadly utter crap.

penny

i love popcorn.

yoda on mars

the new album: 6/10

theis

Quote from: yoda on mars on Jul 20, 2007, 09:09 PM
the new album: 6/10

it leaked? that's a pretty generous rating, though i haven't heard it yet. but i expect garbage.

DakkoN

yoda on mars

well, after listening it dor the second time I rate it 4/10