Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Korn

Started by Moz La Punk, Feb 22, 2006, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Quote from: whodunit? on Jun 27, 2008, 08:35 PM
Quote from: mr.sinester on Jun 27, 2008, 08:31 AM
Patton is da man. Maynard I like his music, but I dont really know much about the man.

Patton is just a piece of overrated shit.

you sir, are wrong.

kalhan

certain people have very annoying fanclubs. in turn these fanclubs make me hate the certain people more, certain people being:

a] maynard
b] patton
c] jesus

whodunit?

Quote from: kalhan on Jun 28, 2008, 09:34 AM
certain people have very annoying fanclubs. in turn these fanclubs make me hate the certain people more, certain people being:

a] maynard
b] patton
c] jesus

hahahahahahaha. karma +1.

deafnotes

im not really a big fan of mike patton
well i like the epic song man. and the video of it.

emotivelotion

thats how i feel about patton he makes good shit, but wouldnt suck his pen and maynard is a big fake piece of shite, i dug in apc or puscifer but never got tool at all.

i hoped that fake new of silveria and chavez' was true cuz the crappy midnight panic band, hell its nothing compared to adema who had changed vocals like 10 times lawl,

never heard of those songs of untouchables, but hey had some previews around there recall the songs named different like "jesus is mexican" jaja, those previews got some extra sounds (intro/outro) in between tacks but nothing else

kalhan

if korn don't make a good record now with robinson, i'm going to give up all hope... i had some left after syotos and very little left after untitled... but i feel weird even saying that i like the old korn now... those guys are ruining it for themselves... i mean, you've been in the business for a long time, you should know when the music you've recorded sucks cock or not... if it does, don't put it out...

but yeah, now they're just dragging themselves along with the entire band...

theis

it's funny to think about Korn nowadays.

honestly, they were the band that got me into heavier rock and made me discover bands like Deftones and Incubus. i don't wanna bash them 'cause they've without a doubt released some quality music over the years.

i was recently listening to Take a Look In the Mirror and had forgotten about how solid some of the songs on that album are. it's definitely heavier than i remembered.

on another note, even though i really can't be bothered with their two latest albums, i respect that the three members, who are left, don't just give up, but keep doing what they love...shitty albums or not.

devlin

the first 4 albums are the only ones i really like. the rest have a couple good songs but are overall crap.

No More Sugar

Korn, and Life is Peachy are pretty raw if you ask me.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Nebontha

Quoteit's funny to think about Korn nowadays.

honestly, they were the band that got me into heavier rock and made me discover bands like Deftones and Incubus. i don't wanna bash them 'cause they've without a doubt released some quality music over the years.

on another note, even though i really can't be bothered with their two latest albums, i respect that the three members, who are left, don't just give up, but keep doing what they love...shitty albums or not.
I feel the same way.  if I had a band I wouldn't just give up if we made shitty albums. ok actually maybe 3rd strike and we're out (3 consecutive shitty albums).  3rd time's a charm. XD
lol
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Nebontha

were some members of Korn in Lil Wayne's "prom queen" video and song?  i swear in the video it looks like Munky on guitar on the stage and Jonathan Davis on drums/background outro yelling...
If that is them...how could they sink so low...LOL
Korn with a K as opposed to a C...Lil Wayne = "Blood" gang member (fake???)...I don't think that's a mere coincidence...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

lithium

💩

defskull

Haha fucking awesome.

infinitelateralus

Quote from: kalhan on Aug 30, 2008, 03:38 PM
if korn don't make a good record now with robinson, i'm going to give up all hope... i had some left after syotos and very little left after untitled... but i feel weird even saying that i like the old korn now... those guys are ruining it for themselves... i mean, you've been in the business for a long time, you should know when the music you've recorded sucks cock or not... if it does, don't put it out...

but yeah, now they're just dragging themselves along with the entire band...

it's called cashing in and you can't blame them.

Hidalgo

korn pretty much rocks

they never really sold out, cause they didnt really change what they were doing to get popular, they just happened to get huge doing what they always did. them & deftones came with a fresh new sound, a different flavor to heavy music

infinitelateralus

who cares if a band sells out or not?  anyone in that position that would have an opportunity would sellout.  bands that say they wouldn't just don't ever get the chance to.

black coffee

I could either go and see Korn or The Killers live Friday night. Not sure yet.

theis

Quote from: black coffee on Jun 03, 2009, 08:55 PM
I could either go and see Korn or The Killers live Friday night. Not sure yet.

The Killers sucks, man.

Sure, Korn sucks now too, but at least youll get to hear some of the classics.

Hidalgo

yea, the killers do suck, the man is right

i dont really think korn sucks now though, i like all their albums

defTHE1s

new song, it's called My Time
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

catch it while it's hot... youtube is deleting this video.

it's good, at least isn't that crap we heard on Untitled.  ;)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...