Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

letters for chi/ fundraiser/ update and prayers

Started by jv_, Nov 04, 2008, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

glad you and your friend are ok.!
I put the seatbelt always I'm on a car... but i travel a lot in bus, and those fucker drivers sometimes drive as maddogs!! fuck them!!!  >:( >:(

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

samson simpson

fuck...i was coming home from work feeling great.. ready to enjoy the rest of my afternoon when on came the radio...........
[youtube=425,350]DNT7uZf7lew [/youtube]

and i thought of the first time i met Chi and he told me thats one of his fav songs...

get better brother

were all wishing for the best

TheWatcher

wats the deal

any updates on chi?

oneloveforchi

hello everyone,

my name is gina blackmore. i put up a site: .............. for chi cheng's mother jeanne so we could start helping raise funds for him online. chi's brother ming has started helping me promoting it on myspace.. and jeanne called me tonight and gave me the go ahead to start promoting it online.. i just wanted to ask everyone to please post one of the banners available on..........on your myspace page..or on here and maybe post a bulletin or blog on myspace/facebook etc.. to help in getting the word out and start promoting it in any way you can.

see... chi's insurance has ran out but the bills keep coming in. chi is making progress but needs as much therapy as he can get - and that costs money. the bills this family is facing are astronomical to say the least. this is our chance to show chi our support and give back to someone who has given us so much via music.

any way you can help is very much appreciated. there is also a family blog that chi's brother ming will be updating. he has already made one post (great read). i will also be adding an update directly from chi's mother within the next day or two... and will continue to update that blog with news on chi and his recovery.

let's all unite and show this sweet family how much we care about our brother chi.

thanks in advance.

blessings,  :)
gina
www.OneLoveForChi.com - Fundraising Site For Chi Cheng, Deftones Bass Player

Do you search the web? If so, you could be raising $0.02 for Chi Cheng! Go To: http://isearch.igive.com/?s=28&c=51176

Nailec

if this is just a way to make you rich, you must be one of the most unmoral persons on the planet

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

wither-I

Nailec

srsly it could be a fake and we just pay gina`s next holidays...

wither-I

Nailec

i have no idea.

what i know is the inner logic of capitalism.

i would spend if chino would post on myspace.

btw: american health system sucks really hard.

wither-I

Quote from: Nailec on Mar 18, 2009, 04:29 PM
i have no idea.

what i know is the inner logic of capitalism.

i would spend if chino would post on myspace.

btw: american health system sucks really hard.

correct

correct

and correct again!

oneloveforchi

Quote from: Nailec on Mar 18, 2009, 04:09 PM
if this is just a way to make you rich, you must be one of the most unmoral persons on the planet

you have got to be kidding. if you take the time to read the site you would see that i know his mom, brother.. i even know chi. i am doing this because i care about the family and chi and am trying to help them out. they have alot on their plate.

gina blackmore

Do you search the web? If so, you could be raising $0.02 for Chi Cheng! Go To: http://isearch.igive.com/?s=28&c=51176

bIondie

sorry, but i'm not donating anything until this is at least on deftones' official blog or their myspace.

just sayin'.

oneloveforchi

ya ok - i understand. i will talk to ming and jeanne..

thanks.

rock_n_frost

cool web site...im right there...i really would like to donate somethn..
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

jesusinabowlofdirt

i dunno.... are the little man going to pay for rock stars hospital bills? they've been famous for like 20 years, surely there got to be some money somewhere else than in our wallets? will they pay for my bills if im injured? deftones and crew can sponsor these bills. drop eros and pay for it

oneloveforchi

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Mar 18, 2009, 05:50 PM
i dunno.... are the little man going to pay for rock stars hospital bills? they've been famous for like 20 years, surely there got to be some money somewhere else than in our wallets? will they pay for my bills if im injured? deftones and crew can sponsor these bills. drop eros and pay for it

read the post from ming, chi's brother. there is no money - just debt. the first hospital he was in was $2000 per day. the one he is in now is $400 a day... and that is just the room.. not including medical expenses. his wheel chair alone was over $6000.. the insurance has stopped paying. READ:

gina

Hidalgo

i just threw in 11$  :)

oneloveforchi

Quote from: Hidalgo on Mar 18, 2009, 06:00 PM
i just through in 11$  :)

thanks.. every little bit helps. when chi wakes we are giving him the list of all the supporters with email addresses. his mom told me he said 'mom' twice the other day. it's slow progress... but it is progress.

one love for chi,
gina