Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Not at all, some countries have their entire mailing system troubled because of the pandemic. I ordered a CD off discogs in June and it was sent back to the US (from the UK) in late August because it was never dispatched to my local delivery center.

Be patient, most likely there's nothing management can do. You'll get your stuff, it might just take a little longer. It's not just Deftones their and their new album. Tons of businesses have similar issues.

Draken

Not really. Mail seems to be working fine over here in the states, but idk about CA which is where it's coming from. Everything else I've ordered online has been delivered to me no problem, I can even order an entire 4 course meal and have it delivered to my house, but not a Deftones vinyl... I'm being patient and trying to keep cool but I can't help but be a little disappointed over the whole ordeal...
*OhMmmmmmmmmmsss*

kurtone

Yeah I've ordered plenty of stuff during the pandemic and got in on time. This is strictly a Warner issue. Looks like my order finally shipped but I've already got my charge back. So if it shows up I'm just gonna refuse it. From what I've seen it's more than likely damaged anyway.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

My package from UPS is waiting to arrive to the facility since September 25th and no updates or nothing at all. Frustrating af for sure.

FatherUppercut

I got an update today, so check your tracking numbers again. The estimated arrival date finally changed from Oct 2nd to Oct 15th and it's out of pre-transit. Looks like my package (eyyy-oh!) left Anaheim, CA at 11am yesterday, Oct 8th, and headed to NYC

I'm not mad at it. I been listening to the album on youtube premium subscription. I just thought it was odd that I got an estimated delivery date of Oct 2nd, and the package didn't even start it's delivery journey until a week later. Had never seen that before.

I bet  most people still waiting will at least have some action on their tracking number by early next week

976-EVIL

One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

976-EVIL

I've got my ass kicked...and it's a very bad evening...

976-EVIL

Give it up, make some fucking noise for the...

Visionz

Penicks

probably drug

haven't listened to ohms for a week and don't really feel like doing so, it's a fine album but don't really think it has anything more to say

Hidalgo

976-EVIL

Visionz

U dont sit there and watch over n over till u have Chino down word for word or anything right?

Draken

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9463449/deftones-ohms-album-hot-hard-rock-songs-chart

not like there's much competition in hard rock out there these days but that's cool, all 10 songs...

976-EVIL

Quote from: Visionz on Oct 10, 2020, 01:35 PM
U dont sit there and watch over n over till u have Chino down word for word or anything right?

LOL, you got me dude...

976-EVIL

Quote from: Draken on Oct 10, 2020, 04:23 PM
https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9463449/deftones-ohms-album-hot-hard-rock-songs-chart

not like there's much competition in hard rock out there these days but that's cool, all 10 songs...

That is fantastic!! Go Ohms!!

Visionz

;D
Quote from: 976-EVIL on Oct 10, 2020, 05:55 PM
Quote from: Visionz on Oct 10, 2020, 01:35 PM

LOL, you got me dude...

Moz La Punk

I just wanna say what i though would happen, has happened. Headless was my least favorite song on the record when i first listened to it a couple of times. After exhausting all the catchiness of the other songs, headless has now grown on me and is my new favorite.

All according to keikaku.

Visionz

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Oct 11, 2020, 09:21 PM
I just wanna say what i though would happen, has happened. Headless was my least favorite song on the record when i first listened to it a couple of times. After exhausting all the catchiness of the other songs, headless has now grown on me and is my new favorite.

All according to keikaku.
That's really cool good for you. I really really like the record but I'm worried I'm going to play it out so I'm trying to keep it down but I just love it more and more with every taste.. Like you, I didn't really dig UrantIa that much for a while and now it's the biggest grower for me. That's a rad song it's just something totally unexpected for me from them. He sounds a lot like Robert Smith in it which is a really good thing and I just get these really 80s Pop rock vibes but then there's those little electronica pieces in it that just come from nowhere which weirded me out at first but now it sounds so natural and great to me. God I love this band. Love how "dreamy" Error is also. Song titles don't really mean anything to me but I really wish it had a different name because when I hear this song it's the last word on earth I can think of  ::)

plagasx

The second half to Error sounds like something straight out of Palms.... That's not really a good thing imo. Wasn't a fan of Chino's airy hallway like vocals in Palms.