Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

only pieces remain

Just got a notification from usps that my bundle will be delivered tomorrow.

976-EVIL

Straight Up, Ohms is the Best 46 minutes of 2020
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Hidalgo

Quote from: 976-EVIL on Oct 07, 2020, 04:33 AM
agreed. this one is pretty high up there in their discography

Visionz

??? Anyone else catch the whole "pinkish red" cigarette thing on Urantia possibly being a nod or something to Mr. Bungle? Ala Pink Cigarette? We all know Chino likes to sex things up a bit, or phemonize (not what im trying to go for, but for the sake of point) but he loves Patton and i know that song and cant get the idea out of my head.... pretty cool either way, if or if not

Visionz

Btw, M.B. Is baaaaaaack for all the ones here interested in that. Pretty rad lineup of dudes too. Chk it out

Vesanic

To the people who broke the source code of their website when they teased "Ohms", you got your couple seconds of glory (4:50)  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2NS_iZB8_Y

Far away

Quote from: 976-EVIL on Oct 07, 2020, 04:33 AM

Agreed, but the new The ocean record ...not too far behind, imo.

Speaking about Ohms, I'll probably listen to it again. It's been almost a week. I had to give it a rest after pretty much nonstop for the first 3 days or something. I wonder if the order of songs I like the most will change.

LG95

Living with the whole album now, I think the title track is a top three song on here.
I could float here forever

kleptoned

Quote from: LG95 on Oct 07, 2020, 11:20 PM
Living with the whole album now, I think the title track is a top three song on here.
I agree. Brings the entire album together

sharinglungs

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 07, 2020, 12:59 PM
To the people who broke the source code of their website when they teased "Ohms", you got your couple seconds of glory  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2NS_iZB8_Y

GR1X7S

Been spinning my clear vinyl daily. It sounds great and the rainbow metallic jacket pops. I fucking adore this record and every second on it but I still think Error is still my favorite.

nicklav

Abe gave everyone too much credit. It's literally a right click and select "view page source" to see the underlying html.

Vesanic

I hate coding. I would never have taken the time to do that

imbrie

Quote from: LG95 on Oct 07, 2020, 11:20 PM

Definitely, title track is one is of my faves.

from_musings

Quote from: nicklav on Oct 08, 2020, 03:06 AM
Abe gave everyone too much credit. It's literally a right click and select "view page source" to see the underlying html.

no. the guy that hacked the code-

Far away

Quote from: from_musings on Oct 08, 2020, 12:26 PM
Quote from: nicklav on Oct 08, 2020, 03:06 AM

no. the guy that hacked the code-

lmao

headsupjg

Does "Genesis" (in Bizarro) mean this is this the final deftones album?

Visionz

If anything it means beginning or origin... opposite of the end i would think.

Iwazaru

Something I should probably mention for those still waiting for their online store purchases: I received my shipment today despite having never been notified by mail of shipment. I don't know if the issue is purely on my end or theirs, but do not be surprised in case the same happens to you.

Draken

The issue is purely on their end, whatever is going on it's not a good look. Update: I just received an email and now the tracking says I should get my order by next Wednesday. Idk whether to believe it this time but I'll be optimistic...