Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Mixed Martial Arts Thread (UFC/Pride)

Started by lostcancer, Nov 21, 2005, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

I'm working on a couple uploads, do you guys have anything interesting?

Teddy.

I have a bunch of highlights and a couple of the very first UFCs.

Breach Unborn

Nog got fucked

CroCop looked amazing

Teddy.

there's a countdown to ufc 63 tonight on spike tv

Hughes is going to beat Penn and then I hope GSP can be the one to dethrone him.

I'm pulling for Loiseau too even though i'm a fan of both fighters I just gotta go with the crow! and as for the rest of the fights they should be pretty good except for a few undercard ones. I hope Rashad learned how to finish fights or that Lambert shows him how a fight is finished.

lostcancer

did bitch ass shamrock already fight fucking ass tito ortiz?

Teddy.

haha that's in october mang but hopefully herb dean is in the seats watching it.

lostcancer

Teddy.

UFC 63 tonight! there should be some good fights tonight along with Hughes vs Penn and Swick vs Loiseau.

Breach Unborn

yep, looking forward to the 2 main fights tonight..i'm taking Hughes by decision, Swick by choke, Evans by decision, and Pulver by TKO

rainnyx4

Anybody have the Hughes/Penn fight?

rainnyx4

Teddy.

it's working for me, does it say you have toregister?

rainnyx4

Quote from: Teddy. on Sep 26, 2006, 05:14 AM
it's working for me, does it say you have toregister?

Yeah, it does.

Gaz

UFC 63 was one of the best UFC PPV's ive seen in a while, highly enjoyable. I'm looking forward to Pride's US PPV also.

Teddy.

I'm excited to watch the Pride event in vegas because I want to see how many people attend the event and how it goes with the NSAC rules minus the elbows. They need to announce all the fights already!

Breach Unborn

anyone else reay the interview Dana did with Pride radio? pretty intense, and i think Dana made some good points

Teddy.

I just know that the guy said he'll give dana 2 front row tickets to the event and dana said "i'll be there"

Teddy.

Daaaaaamn Franklin got F-ed up. It was gross when they showed the replay of the knee and you could see the nose shift position. Florian didn't get destroyed but he never had a chance, the rest of the fights were aiight.

Silva should probably fight Marquardt or swick next.