Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Mixed Martial Arts Thread (UFC/Pride)

Started by lostcancer, Nov 21, 2005, 07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breach Unborn

Gaz

STACKED

I'm looking forward to this, also Couture vs Gonzaga is at UFC 74 in August, along with Koscheck vs  St. Pierre.

devilinside

I fucking hope Ortiz gets his ass beat.

lollercoaster

OneBloodyFist

Corleone

fucking one punch... what a lame fight

OneBloodyFist

It's Chuck's fault for continuing to try to make the first move on Rampage when he knows he's a better counter puncher. Jackson played him perfectly and finally ended his reign as the second most boring champion besides Tim Sylvia.

rainnyx4

OneBloodyFist

Is there anyone he can't throw?

The answer is no.

Well...maybe Zulu Warrior.

lollercoaster

my friend won his first mma fight in ac the other day.  my town now has 2 fighters that are undefeated

deafnotes

fucking chuck liddel.. hes not really that good

Breach Unborn

Quote from: rainnyx4 on May 28, 2007, 04:44 PM
Parisyan is the man.

yep...him and GSP are my favorite fighters to watch right now

Stacked looks good

I have:

Silva Sub 2
Sherk Dec
Ortiz Dec
Nog Sub 1

DefCubus

]

ca_styles

Been a fan for seven years.  The best sport in the world(apart from football not soccer)

ca_styles

Shogun getting owned by Griffin!!  Pride fc is ofically dead.  Go to sherdog.com for more mma

Breach Unborn

There are a ton of better MMA sites than sherdog. The only good thing sherdog has is fight finder and sherdog radio, their forum is terrible

ca_styles

I have to admit you do get lot of noobs and nuthuggers on sherdog.

Breach Unborn

If you're a hardcore fan of MMA the best forum is www.fighthq.com (someone from SL showed me this forum, too). Another good one is mmaweekly.com , but you have to have over 2,000 posts on that one for anyone to read anything you take the time to type

DefCubus

www.mma.tv at the underground forum is where most Fighters actually post.

]

untz untz untz