Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Mixed Martial Arts Thread (UFC/Pride)

Started by lostcancer, Nov 21, 2005, 07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollercoaster

man, that shit was awesome last night. i ended up drinking with a bunch of the fighters.

biggdude01

And i fuckin called couture beaten Sylvia but nobody listened lol. UFC 69 is weird for me. Its like they put all the fighters i cant stand at all and put them on the same card. GSP, Serra, Koscheck, Diego. of course i'll still watch but yea. And ufc 70 being free is awesome, cro cop will obviously dominate. Sucks forrest pulled out tho.

Gaz

deafnotes

sylvia really sucks... he looks abnormal too.
hes a fag fighter too...

lostcancer

Gaz

I know some of the hardcore MMA fans will already know about this, but UFC has bought Pirde FC, this is huge news.

Breach Unborn

not only does ZUFFA own Pride now, but there is a nother colab of organizations called the Superleague that formed yesterday....this group includes: Bodog, K1, StrikeForce, Cage Rage, Pro Elite, and Spirit MC

though Lorenzo Feratti purchasing Pride is much bigger new than this, the new Superleague will be pretty cool too

lostcancer

are you kidding me? holy shittttttt hahahahahahaahha
i've been laggin on my mma news but this is crazy

Gaz

Yeah it's huge news, were gonna see some amazing fights, MMA just gets better and better!

deafnotes

Breach Unborn

big Nog to UFC

and i'm not even gonna touch on GSP vs. Serra.....

lostcancer

Gaz

This time next week I will be at UFC 70 in my hometown of Manchester, England. I'm gonna make my way to the weigh-ins this Friday aslo

I'm gutted for GSP, total shocker.

DefCubus

Quote from: Breach Unborn on Apr 11, 2007, 12:33 AM
big Nog to UFC

and i'm not even gonna touch on GSP vs. Serra.....

GSP just got caught. It happens....fucking short ass Serra.

]

Breach Unborn

im really looking forward to the FREE event this weekend

Arlovski vs. Werdum should be a great fight. 2 guys in the top 10 in the world ranked very close to eachother. i think Werdum takes it on a late sub, but if it goes the distance AA has the definatey advantage

plus CroCop and Machida are fighting. two guys with potential to be UFC champs someday

this will be the best free live event ever yet, by far

DefCubus

I think Arlosvki has the early advantage.
Later the fight, the more it goes for Werdum. Did you watch his fight against Overeem? Overeem was whooping on him, but ended up getting caught in a kimura.

]

Breach Unborn

^yeah, those two have been arrguing back and forth for a couple weeks now. not reallly sure why, PrettyBoy will never step in the octagon, and Dana will never send someone to box him

TheWatcher

anyone watchin' spike right?

they got some ufc show on right now...

Gaz

Spoiler from UFC 70

Cro Cop got knocked the fuck out!, what a shocker!