Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Mixed Martial Arts Thread (UFC/Pride)

Started by lostcancer, Nov 21, 2005, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corleone

lol "cutie"

Forrest looked soo out classed, I'm hearing GSP wants to move up to Middlewieght, which is stupid because Silva would knock his head in.

Silva won't fight Machida, sooo after Henderson who will Silva fight?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Really bummed to see Cro Cop lose yet again.

Really stoked to see Koscheck win yet again.

bright lights, big city

Same here, I remember I used to have hopes that Cro Cop would be the next big thing for UFC. Oh well.

And I also was going for Franklin too tonight. Disappointing PPV
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

The undercard fight after the Franklin Belfort was really good.

I coulda gone either way on the main event, but I was pretty sure Belfort would win.

But I agree, the fights tonight were pretty disappointing. Especially after 102. 102 was fucking amazing.

defsteve

Vitor Belfort vs Anderson Silva - UFC 108 - January 2nd.

Also, Mike Swick to face Dan Hardy at UFC 105. Nice fight added. Can't wait. I have Floor, Block B, Row A for UFC 105  :)

It's been a while since my last UFC event . Been to 70, 75, 79, 80, 85, 89, 93 and 95.....all Floor, Row A except 79 (Floor, Row G).
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

theis

Wow, totally missed out on this thread.

Anyways, Forrest Griffin is a beast!

[youtube=425,350]SIspQkorOYs[/youtube]

Griffin vs. Tito Ortiz UFC 106. Gonna be awesome.

bright lights, big city

it's too bad Lesnar will be out ...forever.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

XJohnnyX

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 19, 2009, 01:01 AM
it's too bad Lesnar will be out ...forever.
will not forever from what i heard he is looking to being training within 6 months

XJohnnyX

UFC 107 picks
Champ B.J. Penn vs. Diego Sanchez (for lightweight title) : Diego
Cheick Kongo vs. Frank Mir : Kongo
Jon Fitch vs. Mike Pierce : Fitch
Kenny Florian vs. Clay Guida : Kenny
Paul Buentello vs. Stefan Struve : Buentello

some random fag

Nailec

your sister gets me hard

So, I'm going to UFC 111.  GSP vs Hardy, Mir vs Carwin, Alves vs Fitch.  2 titles on the line.  SICK!

your sister gets me hard

Some lineup changes but I am going TOMORROW bitches.

Corleone

your sister gets me hard

Just got back.  GSP is so lame and boring.  Glad I went to a wrestling match tonight.  Canada sucks.

Corleone

Quote from: your sister gets me hard on Mar 28, 2010, 11:29 AM
Just got back.  GSP is so lame and boring.  Glad I went to a wrestling match tonight.  Canada sucks.

If you know what GSP is all about, then you're retarted for thinking he was going to box, even though the brief times they were standing up GSP still showed he was better at it, no reason to risk it though the fight was already won.

If this was hockey Hardy had ZERO shots on goal.

Kudos on sticking out his tongue though, and the mowhawk is real cool too.

your sister gets me hard

Quote from: Corleone on Mar 28, 2010, 06:47 PM

If you know what GSP is all about, then you're retarted for thinking he was going to box, even though the brief times they were standing up GSP still showed he was better at it, no reason to risk it though the fight was already won.

I know what he is all about.  He loves to lay on people and get decision wins.  I asked his head trainer if GSP is joining the wrestling team haha.  If this was hockey he would have been the devils playing the trap.

Corleone

Quote from: your sister gets me hard on Mar 28, 2010, 07:22 PM
Quote from: Corleone on Mar 28, 2010, 06:47 PM

I know what he is all about.  He loves to lay on people and get decision wins.  I asked his head trainer if GSP is joining the wrestling team haha.  If this was hockey he would have been the devils playing the trap.

Awesome because I love the Devils, Broduer Parise... mmmm mmmm trap.

I was actually hoping GSP would just knock him out, because I think he could have. The fight was pretty lame, almost as bad as Machidas last fight against Shogun.

your sister gets me hard

BORING

Pellegrino is awesome.

Shitty pic

your sister gets me hard