Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Dredg

Started by Martin, Dec 13, 2009, 12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menos el Oso

E-Money

Sick, thanks for posting! 

saltinut1

the guy who shot this video is from my hometown, Rochester, NY. the other videos he has done in Rochester are also amazing. nice and refreshing videos with pretty good music.
Quote from: Penicks on Mar 25, 2010, 08:09 PM
DEY ONLEY REALEASE DIDMAOND ASS N ROKET SKATE SO HWO DUD U GET IT??????
Quote from: Penicks on Jan 05, 2011, 07:01 PM
it sino bein sad cuz wendys woz al out of hambruges

Crazylegs

that's pretty tight.

theis

the dillinger escape plan wrote this on facebook:

"so who here likes Dredg?"

any chance dredg will join the deftones/dillinger escape plan tour? if yes, then HOLY SHIT. i'm buying a ticket to the us then.

Starz

Yeah I know. I was looking at flights to LA or San Francisco from UK and shits expensive. I might just buy a ticket and see if I can afford the flights a bit later...

saltinut1

that tour would be sick. first time deftones and dredg did a tour together since 2003...yikes!!

bright lights, big city

if there is a god, he will put dredg on this tour.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Hidalgo

Quote from: saltinut1 on Feb 02, 2011, 06:41 AM
that tour would be sick. first time deftones and dredg did a tour together since 2003...yikes!!
04 you mean? i saw deftones/dredg in oct 04. i think i was the only one in the crowd who enjoyed dredg

Starz

I'm going to buy ticket for the Los Angeles Deftones show and just hope that Dredg will be on it. Now I've got to look for Hotels and flights to LA from London.

saltinut1

saw dredg and deftones july03  :(

black coffee

Quote from: theis on Jan 07, 2011, 03:24 PM

It might say something different next month, too, but I'm quite optimistic about it being released around the middle of the year or so. Sweet.

Gherde

QuoteOur 5th studio album "Chuckles & Mr. Squeezy" to be released May 3rd in the US. April 29 in all other territories.

:D

bright lights, big city

well that's an original title and album art
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

What the fuck...

lostpilot

I suspect even a farther departure from the mystical and magical El Cielo..
Disappointment.

bright lights, big city

are they going to sound like slipknot?
DERP

theis

Haha!

I don't really know what to expect this time around. The album title and cover art is a complete 180 compared to their other albums. I kinda like that they're fucking with our minds like this. No one has any clue as to how this album will sound like.

bright lights, big city

But they do their own thing, and I've enjoyed everything they put out, so I haven't exactly lost faith or anything. They've earned my trust.
DERP

Oldnewtype

I can't wait to hear this album. Ever since I heard Dan the Automator was producing I knew it would be way different from the rest of their stuff.