Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Dredg

Started by Martin, Dec 12, 2009, 10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starz

Sorry man I just really don't like that album haha but I think the new song is kinda cool

Oldnewtype

i wish it would just leak, id rather praise/trash the whole album rather than one song.

cesar421

apparently there is a stream of the new album somwhere because a lot of reviews showed up in the last few days.

theis

Quote from: cesar421 on Apr 06, 2011, 04:05 PM
apparently there is a stream of the new album somwhere because a lot of reviews showed up in the last few days.

Quite a few people over at the Traversing board have the new album, but they wont share it.

black coffee

Every time dredg releases an album, people over there say they got the album, but won't share it. I couldn't care less for that. Those who REALLY have the album, won't talk about it anyways.
It'll leak soon enough.

Oldnewtype

Let's hope so.

Until then, heres a new teaser:

Dredg - New HD Video, New Song (2011)

bright lights, big city

Quote from: theis on Apr 06, 2011, 04:29 PM
Quote from: cesar421 on Apr 06, 2011, 04:05 PM

Quite a few people over at the Traversing board have the new album, but they wont share it.
pompous bastards
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

skinnypuppy

How's it any different than going to an advanced screening of a movie a few months before release date? Don't hate on us cause we got axx ;)

Oldnewtype

its cool, one of you will leak it soon enough.

theis

So, how's the album, Jon?

skinnypuppy

It's not what you're expecting, I'll tell you what

Oldnewtype

yeah I heard its nothing like they've done before, and not necessarily in a positive or negative way.

lostpilot

I am actually quite curious

Corleone

I still don't get this band...

skinnypuppy

Listen to "Bug Eyes," "The Information" and "18 People Living in Harmony"

Corleone

Bug eyes was pretty good, can't find the others.

Fireal1222

Quote from: Corleone on Apr 06, 2011, 07:09 PM
I still don't get this band...

you should check out the album, leitmotif..

here is one of my favorite tracks from leitmotif.
Dredg - Movement II: Crosswind Minuet

just so you are aware. the album leitmotif is pretty rare, and most of the tracktitles on youtube are incorrect, for example, the song in the link i posted is incorrectly labled as "Movement II: Crosswind Minuet". but the song in the link is actually "Traversing Through The Arctic Cold, We Search For The Spirit Of Yuta."

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

rock_n_frost

if someone has the stream leak link, send me a pm  please..

much respect
matt
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

bright lights, big city

ok for realsies, this has to leak today!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 07, 2011, 01:49 PM
for realsies

sorry man, I had a nice laugh from this particular word.

FOR REALSIES YO