Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

976-EVIL

One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

acidhologram

Put the new album... in the fuckin' bag.

Mattarchy

i'm just here to say this is the best shit in years, back to my cave!

RaptureWS

I'm so excited for you guys that waited. I cannot wait to see this threat over the next few days hear everyone's first impressions and reactions. This is a special time. I'm glad I got to share it with a lot of you. I did my best to refrain from being too autistic as we got close to release LOL. It's been a fun Wild Ride the payoff is just about here!

This crazy, insane year has been rough on every single one of us. I know I'm not alone when I say that the promise of this album was monumental in helping me stay strong while I guided my family through this wild new reality we live in. It's funny how something as simple as an album can bring so much hope and joy to so many people.

We did it though boys. We made it. Anna special huge props mm at waited until the very end to listen to it, especially you Ves. I hope you have some time carved out for yourself so you can enjoy the album in peace
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

DeftonesNZ

Yeah it's been a crazy year, personally it's been super nice to have something positive come out of it. It just reminds me things aren't all bad , stuff work itself out in the end just enjoy the simple things like new music.

I'm going to say this is my favorite Deftones album now, it has multiple songs that would probably go in my top 10 all time Deftones track list and as a whole it's just so complete. I had it on a loop today, Still not sick of any of the songs, It's probably honestly the first time with any album from any band that I haven't found at least one track that I skip every time.

Top 3 for me currently is Ceremony,TSOM and Pompeji but the others are growing on me with every listen

LG95

It's out there in 320 and FLAC now.
I could float here forever

Antonch

it looks like a cover has a nose and a mouth

sharinglungs

I like the alternate cover lol lol lol

FEITICEIRA

Just loaded the Flacs into my player, so stoked to finally hear the follow up to an album I still haven't stopped playing over and over again, "Gore"! and I almost went to bed  8)
get bored.

imbrie

Quote from: sharinglungs on Sep 24, 2020, 10:22 AM
I like the alternate cover lol lol lol

WTF? I aw that earlier - is it official?

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: imbrie on Sep 24, 2020, 11:05 AM
WTF? I aw that earlier - is it official?

lol what do you think?

Qwerty1921

Eh, got the FLACS ready now !

Home working, and  I  don't want to have the first listening experience interrupted by a Skype call :D

Waiting for the night, and some moody atmosphere. Gonna be good.

LG95

I want to marry the chorus on Error.

Trying not to make too big a statement about this album. For now, I'm just saying I love it.

thatdeftkid

Can't wait to crank this shit in my office. If ya ain't talkin Deftones these next few days, I don't wanna talk 😤

Shells

Preorder bundles are now showing as 'status: packing' on my account!

secretbandinsider

I think I've officially burned myself out on Urantia :O

Vesanic

One thing I can say almost for sure, there hasn't been such a wave of appreciation over the last three records.

LG95

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 24, 2020, 12:35 PM
One thing I can say almost for sure, there hasn't been such a wave of appreciation over the last three records.
Hard to say before it actually comes out. Diamond Eyes was pretty damn positive (maybe not so much on here).

If it is though, it's the last five records because SNW and S/T were not received amazingly well at the time.

secretbandinsider

TLID is one of the weaker songs on here. The verses go on for too long with no variation, that kind of bugs me. Radiant City is the better one of the 2 'heavy' tracks.

Gaz

Ceremony, Urantia, Error have become firm favorites of mine in the last 24 hours