Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dearthx1

Not that I'm impatient or anything. I'm thoroughly enjoying this new album, but also curious when we might hear the two other tracks they recorded for this album.

Bergerac

Quote from: pannch on Sep 24, 2020, 06:41 PM
What's so special about Pompeji ?

It's in 3/4. You can waltz to it.

buflen

Quote from: dearthx1 on Sep 24, 2020, 08:19 PM
Not that I'm impatient or anything. I'm thoroughly enjoying this new album, but also curious when we might hear the two other tracks they recorded for this album.
It's gonna be released on the same day Crest will.
and by that, I mean never.

Inkblades

Abe is awesome on the end of Error.

Visionz

Quote from: buflen on Sep 24, 2020, 08:36 PM
Quote from: dearthx1 on Sep 24, 2020, 08:19 PM
It's gonna be released on the same day Crest will.
and by that, I mean never.

They recorded/completed 10 tracks only from what ive read.... where did u get the 12 tracks recorded from???? Hope i missed something

Visionz

Quote from: Inkblades on Sep 24, 2020, 08:46 PM
Abe is awesome on the end of Error.

So WEIRD. As im reading this... im hearing just that! Awesome

Visionz

I love bow Frank is just present enough on Radiant chorus to give it the perfect emotion. It "steers" the sound in the right direction.

Visionz

Wish i could move by a "lake" and get so inpired from it that i write a great record and all my fans are satisfied.  ;D Jk couldnt help it.

Still getting a "late in the career/ comeback record sound" from Janes Addiction. A lot of the music. Like Ceremony for example. The beginning jamming anyways and then they transform i nto Deftones 2020. Not a rip off, just reminds me

E-Money

Beyond the gates outside the grid
We follow in your grace
But someday the clouds will break
And we'll all drift through

I love this part at the end of Error.. 👌

Hidalgo

anyone wanna post the booket/pages/back of the cd, etc? or would that be considered foul play? cause i gotta wait until sept 29th for my cd(slow amazon is pathetic in this case, i pre ordered it the 4th with 2 day shipping, and they still couldn't figure it out), and i like ruining the surprise

Slacker

Visionz

Quote from: Hidalgo on Sep 24, 2020, 09:00 PM
anyone wanna post the booket/pages/back of the cd, etc? or would that be considered foul play? cause i gotta wait until sept 29th for my cd, and i like ruining the surprise

Would be nice. We have the music, whats the harm?-NONE

Hidalgo

Quote from: Visionz on Sep 24, 2020, 09:05 PM
Quote from: Hidalgo on Sep 24, 2020, 09:00 PM
anyone wanna post the booket/pages/back of the cd, etc? or would that be considered foul play? cause i gotta wait until sept 29th for my cd, and i like ruining the surprise

Would be nice. We have the music, whats the harm?-NONE
if big daddy V is cool with it

Vesanic

Visionz

Cool. I love to believe some of the things im hearing are what im hearing  ;D at least for a moment. I respect it

Visionz

I felt this OMG Moment when i first heard Pomeji. It was chilling as chilling can chill you. Goosebumps. Those moments are rare and why music is so important. When that song changes immediately to the chorus..... well, yall know wt i mean. FUUUUCK. Id pay for that moment again. What a jam

LG95

Enjoy the release day everyone. It'll probably be our last one for another four years.
I could float here forever

secretbandinsider

I expected to be really nitpicky with the album but it's actually settled in really nicely for me for the most part.

976-EVIL

Quote from: LG95 on Sep 24, 2020, 09:25 PM
Enjoy the release day everyone. It'll probably be our last one for another four years.

Outside of "Black Stallion" I fear you maybe right dude...
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

secretbandinsider

You guys don't think the lockdown has given them a huge head start in terms of writing the next album though? I heard they finished writing Ohms like 2 years ago so I imagine they already have like 5-6 new songs in the can, but maybe that's too optimistic.