Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMLiberator

boy here we go again, listening in high quality finally

this album is so damn good..... for real.... Headless is so beautiful....

also, can we talk about how Radiant City goes just very slightly slower for the outro riff? instant stank face moment right there
i'm confused??

976-EVIL

Dear God, such a long wait nearly over. Cautiously optimistic after everyone's feedback here. My Band's about to truly be back!!!
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Inkblades

lungdamage

Quote from: 976-EVIL on Sep 25, 2020, 03:50 AM
Dear God, such a long wait nearly over. Cautiously optimistic after everyone's feedback here. My Band's about to truly be back!!!

My advice is to just listen to it like it's one huge deftones song. Don't be skipping about until you've heard it at least 5 or 6 time times in row. It really works as a full piece/ record from start to finish.

lungdamage

PS -Well done for holding out :) Absolute legend - I don't know how you did it :)  Smoking DMT in an isolation tank?

plagasx

We're here guys. We did it. We have a new fucking Deftones album.

2020 redeemed.

lol, j.k 2020 still fucking sucks but Deftones made it slightly more bearable.

Far away

I hope everyone who waited this long to hear the record, get what they deserve: a great experience listening to it. Hope you all enjoy it! Cheers.

Matthewtheloser

Let's celebrate everyone, it's been a long and arduous journey, but we're finally here! Hats off to those listening for the first time, I couldn't be more excited for you guys. You're in for a real treat

SquealLikeaPig

It's exciting to read all of the positive initial reviews.  I'm sure the band is really stoked and deservedly so.

mrpelon94

its happening the album disappeared from iTunes ..prob updated it to be released

GR1X7S

SquealLikeaPig

Quote from: mrpelon94 on Sep 25, 2020, 04:32 AM
its happening the album disappeared from iTunes ..prob updated it to be released

Lol my iTunes download stopped half way through the second song but I'm listening on Amazon Music. 

buflen

Oh wow, the bass at the very end of ceremony is amazing.

pannch

Since its out in the wild, did anybody receive an email for the digital download here in the US ?

RaptureWS

WTF is this? This is awesome, whatever it is. Each "card" takes you to a song from Ohms. Wow. They really went all out with this release......https://www.deftones.com/ohmsvisualtracklist
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Draken

moskwality

Quote from: SMLiberator on Sep 25, 2020, 03:43 AM

also, can we talk about how Radiant City goes just very slightly slower for the outro riff? instant stank face moment right there

Yeah i'm def experiencing new things listenting to this in high quality. What a treat.

TSOM, Ceremony and Headless are the ones for me.

GR1X7S

Quote from: pannch on Sep 25, 2020, 04:54 AM
Since its out in the wild, did anybody receive an email for the digital download here in the US ?

Not yet but then again I haven't gotten a shipping notification yet either

pannch

Quote from: moskwality on Sep 25, 2020, 05:02 AM
Quote from: SMLiberator on Sep 25, 2020, 03:43 AM

Yeah i'm def experiencing new things listenting to this in high quality. What a treat.

TSOM, Ceremony and Headless are the ones for me.

Same here

laurapalmer

I was hoping one track of the ten would find its way into my top 5 Deftones songs. So far the clear contender for this is Headless